[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 4/27

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 01:31:30 EDT 2005

Wednesday, April 27, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07am
Dan Haerle: Body And Soul, Standard Procedure (Blu Jazz 3332)

7:14pm
Joe Williams; Ben Webster: Just A Sittin' And A Rockin', Havin' A Good
Time (Hyena 9331)

7:18pm
David Fathead Newman: When Your Lover Has Gone, I Remember Brother Ray
(HighNote 7135)

7:23pm
Dale Fielder: A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody, Baritone Sunride (Clarion
Jazz 80412)

7:34pm
Lenore Raphael: Stella By Starlight, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin'
Fox 1118)

7:41pm
Oscar Peterson: Here's That Rainy Day, The Oscar Peterson Big 6 At
Montreux (Pablo 931)

7:53pm
Stan Strickland: Love And Beauty, Love And Beauty (Hawkline 0250)

8:03pm
Paulo Rustichelli: Capri, Capri (Verve 314517206)

8:07pm
Donald Byrd: Christo Redentor, Perfect Takes (Blue Note 73227)

8:12pm
David Sanborn: Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight, Closer (Verve 0003095)

8:22pm
Wayne Shorter: Footprints, Perfect Takes (Blue Note 73227)

8:29pm
Curtis Fuller: Maze, Keep It Simple (Savant 2062)

8:36pm
Monty Alexander: The Work Song, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

8:48pm
Eldar: Maiden Voyage, Eldar (Sony Classical 92593)

8:55pm
Dafnis Prieto: Danzon Santa Clara, About The Monks (Zoho 200502)

9:07pm
Amina Figarova: Hot On The Trail, Come Escape With Me (Munich 465)

9:14pm
Mulgrew Miller: Go East Young Man, The Sequel (Maxjazz 204)

9:21pm
Jackie McLean: Vertigo, Vertigo (Concord 2277)

9:32pm
Gary Burton: Walkin' In Music, Next Generation (Concord 2277)

9:39pm
Greg Abate: Horace Is Here, Horace Is Here (KoKo 002)

9:47pm
One More: The Waltz You Swang For Me, Music Of Thad Jones (Ipo)

9:54pm
Wynton Marsalis: For My Kids At The College Of Marciac, The Marciac
Suite (Columbia 69877)

10:05pm
Charles Lloyd: Ne Me Quitte Pas, Jumping The Creek (ECM 0004121)

10:18pm
Danilo Perez: Time On My Hands, Danilo Perez (Novus 63148)

10:30pm
Cheryl Bentyne: Skylark, Let Me Off Uptown (Telarc 83606)

10:35pm
Ken Walker: Blackberry Winter, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

10:42pm
Sandro Albert: They Walk Among Us, The Color Of Things (215 Records 2012)

10:48pm
Onaje Allen Gumbs: Healing Zone, Remember Their Innocence (Ejano 711)

10:56pm
Marianne Solivan: I Thought About You, Out Of This World (Jazz In Mind 001)

11:00pm
Jazzset, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset
Andy Narell

Airtimes are approximate.