[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid.4/28

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 01:45:34 EDT 2005

Thursday, April 28, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Bobby McFerrin; Chick Corea: Spain, Play (Blue Note 95477)

7:17pm
Darek Oleszkiewicz: Time Cafe, Like A Dream (Crytogramophone 119)

7:27pm
Gerry Mulligan; Ben Webster: Chelsea Bridge, Gerry Mulligan Meets Ben
Webster (Verve 314539055)

7:35pm
Monty Alexander: My Mother's Eyes, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

7:42pm
Eddie Palmieri: Tema Para Renee, Ritmo Caliente (Concord Picante 2180)

7:51pm
One More: Mean What You Say, Music Of Thad Jones (Ipo)

8:02pm
Stan Strickland: I Only Have Eyes For You, Love And Beauty (Hawkline 0250)

8:09pm
Dale Fielder: Patti's Vigil, Baritone Sunride (Clarion Jazz 80412)

8:14pm
The Visitors: The Visitors, In My Youth (Muse 5024)

8:22pm
Wayne Shorter: Chief Crazy Horse, Adam's Apple (Blue Note 46403)

8:32pm
Dave Valentin: King Of The White Cloth, Musical Portraits (GRP 9664)

8:36pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Back At The Chicken Shack, Legacy
(Concord 2229)

8:43pm
Los Hombres Calientes: Rojo's Revenge, Carnival Vol 5 (Basin Street 0206)

8:48pm
Diane Schuur; Carribean Jazz Project: As, Schuur Fire (Concord Picante 2264)

8:56pm
Gary Burton: B & G, Next Generation (Concord 2277)

9:04pm
Avi Rothbard: Twin Song, Twin Song (Midlantic 2005-311)

9:17am
Avi Rothbard: Minor Impact, Twin Song (Midlantic 2005-311)

9:29pm
Avi Rothbard: Five Corners, Twin Song (Midlantic 2005-311)

9:47pm
Avi Rothbard: Preach's Inches, Twin Song (Midlantic 2005-311)

10:05pm
Charles Lloyd: Georgia Bright Suite, Jumping The Creek (ECM 0004121)

10:18pm
Curtis Fuller: Western Sunrise, Keep It Simple (Savant 2062)

10:24pm
Amina Figarova: Come Escape With Me, Come Escape With Me (Munich 465)

10:32pm
Alvin Terry: Triste, Bipology

10:42pm
Lee Morgan: Durem, Taru (Blue Note 22670)

10:49pm
Greg Abate: Nica's Dream, Horace Is Here (KoKo 002)

10:59pm
Niels-Henning Orsted Pederson: Friends Forever, Those Who Were (Verve
314533232)

11:05pm
Avery Sharpe: Oh No!, Dragon Fly (JKNM 89895)

11:10pm
Avishai Cohen: Feediop, At Home (RazDaz 4602)

11:16pm
Ken Walker: Terra Firma, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

11:28pm
Jessica Williams: Say It Over And Over Again, Live At Yoshi's (Maxjazz 210)

11:34pm
Mark Masters: My Man's Gone Now, Porgy & Bess Revisited (Capri 74069)

11:43pm
Marcus Miller: Sophisticated Lady, Silver Rain (Koch 5779)

11:49pm
Jay Hoggard: Ring Shout, The Right Place (JHVM 0001)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
7 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston