[JPL] Percy

Kenwatt at aol.com Kenwatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 10:08:41 EDT 2005

Sad, sad news indeed.
I was fortunate to have the chance to meet Percy Heath at an art  show that
my wife was doing last summer in Montauk, Long Island. I can tell you  -- he
may have just as well been the mayor of the town, he was so  popular there... It
seems that he was a close personal friend with  everyone in the area -- he
will not only be missed by the worldwide jazz  community, his adopted hometown
will go into mourning, I'm sure... What a  good, solid human being...

Ken Watters
_www.wattersbrothers.com_ (http://www.wattersbrothers.com)