[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 7/11/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Jul 13 09:41:51 EDT 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - July 11, 2005 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Dave Stryker - Feelin' Good - Big City - Mel Bay
Walt Weiskopf/Andy Fusco - Sweet Melissa - Tea For Two - Criss Cross
Bill Charlap - How Long Has This Been Going On - The American Soul - Blue Note

Kathy Kosins - Penthouse Serenade - Vintage - Mahogany Jazz
Bud Shank/Phil Woods - Carousels - Live At Yoshi's - Capri

John Goldman - Title Track - In Walked Pierre - Blu Jazz
City Rhythm Orchestra - The Cat - Vibrant Tones - Limehouse

Roni Ben-Hur - Slowly But Surely - Signature - Reservoir
Catherine Dupuis - I Have Dreamed - The Rules Of The Road - Bearheart
Terry Gibbs - Waltz Rubiot - Feelin' Good - Mack Avenue

Eddie Palmieri - Vals Con Bata - Listen Here - Concord Picante
Luciana Souza - Trocando em Miudos - Duos II - Sunnyside
Bill Cunliffe - El Optimista - Imaginacion - Torii

Sara Lazarus - Once Upon A Summertime - Give Me The Simple Life - Dreyfus
Peter Beets - Is It Wrong To Be Right - New York Trio-Page 3 - Criss Cross

Dena DeRose - All The Way - A Walk In The Park - Max Jazz
Vic Juris - Very Early - A Second Look - Mel Bay
Matt Criscuolo - Exciting World Of Jazz - Lotus Blossom - 'M

David Hazeltine - Yesterday - Modern Standards - Sharp Nine
Marc Courtney Johnson - Almost Like Being In Love - Self Titled - Dreamy Jazz
Hank Jones - SKJ - For My Father - Justin Time

Vince Seneri - Walking My Baby Back Home - Street Talk - Senful
Bill Holman Band - The Bebop Love Song - Live - Jazzed Media

Javon Jackson - Dr. Smith - Have You Heard - Palmetto

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard