[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07.18.05

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 18 20:50:16 EDT 2005

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 07.18.05

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Ralph Sutton & Dick Cary - S'Wonderful - Rendezvous at Sunnie's 1969 -
Arbors
Pearl Django - Besame Mucho - Chasing Shadows - Modern Hot
Randy Reinhart - At The Jazz Band Ball - As Long As I Live - Arbors

Jim Rotondi and David Hazeltine - Mamacita - Champagne Taste Full House
- Nagel Heyer
Beauz J Poo Boo - Ferris Wheel - All The Things Are New - Summit
Mulgrew Miller - It's Easy To Remember - Live At Yoshi's Vol 2 -
Maxjaxzz

Walt Weiskopf/Andy Fusco - Sweet Melissa - Tea For Two - Criss Cross
Marc Courtney Johnson - Lola's Song - www.dreamyjazz.com
Dave Peck - Green Dolphin Street - Good Road - LPS

Roni Ben-Hur - Choro No. 1 - Signature - Reservoir Music
Elvis Costello - I'm In the Mood Again - Piano Jazz w/ Marian
McPartland - Concord
Bill Charlap -Who Cares - Play George Gershwin - Blue Note

Terence Blanchard - Flow, Part 1 - Flow - Blue Note
Ilona Knopfler - But For Now - Live The Life - Mack Ave
Calhoun - Dorita - Native Lands - HalfNote

Roger Kellaway - Beyond The Sea - Remembering Bobby Darin - IPO
Dave Stryker - Fellin' Good - All Night Long - Mel Bay
Sherman Irby - Title Cut - Faith - Black Warrior

Vince Seneri - Steamrollin' - Street Talk - SenFul

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ