[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid 7/19

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 01:26:00 EDT 2005

Tuesday, July 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Neils-Henning Orsted Pedersen: Our Love Is Here To Stay, Those Who Were
(Verve 314533232)

8:14pm
Ron Carter: The Shadow Of Your Smile, The Bass And I (Blue Note 59698)

8:21pm
Alex Blake: Mystery Of Love, Now Is The Time (Bubble Care 030)

8:33pm
Diana Krall: Maybe You'll Be There, Live In Paris (Verve 440065109)

8:38pm
Rene Marie: I'd Rather Talk About You, Vertigo (Maxjazz 114)

8:43pm
Mulgrew Miller: Comes Love, Live At Yoshi's Vol. 2 (Maxjazz 212)

8:53pm
Brian Lynch: Game Theory, 24/7 (Nagel Heyer 2055)

9:04pm
Hankus Netsky; Linda Chase: Sea Of Cortez (Commercially Unavailable)

Live interview with Hankus Netsky & Linda Chase

9:16am
Linda Chase: Parting, The Blue Inside My Head

9:17pm
Hankus Netsky; Linda Chase: Give Me Back My Heart, Commercially Unavailable

9:27pm
Linda Chase: Conversation 2, The Blue Inside My Head

9:30pm
Hankus Netsky; Linda Chase: Commercially Unavailable

9:36pm
Terry Gibbs: Things Ain't What They Used To Be, Feelin' Good:Live In
Studio (Mack Avenue 1022)

9:43pm
Sean Jones: In Her Honor, Gemini (Mack Avenue 1023)

9:49pm
Maurice Brown: Rapture, Hip To Bop (Brown 1014)

10:05pm
Billy Bang: Reflections, Vietnam:Reflections (Justin Time 212)

10:16pm
McCoy Tyner: Flying High, Infinity (Impulse 171)

10:28pm
Miguel Zenon: Enramada, Jibaro (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3312)

10:34pm
Ron Blake: Invocation, Sonic Tonic (Mack Avenue 1020)

10:43pm
Ahmad Jamal: My Heart Stood Still, After Fajr (Dreyfus 36676)

10:47pm
Doug Wamble: Washing Of The Water, Bluestate (Marsalis Music/Rounder
11661-3311)

11:01pm
Bjorn Wennas: Lonnie's Lament, Static (Beartones 003)

11:07am
Hank Jones: Softly As In A Morning Sunrise, For My Father (Justin Time 209)

11:13pm
Harry Connick: Valentine's Day, Occasion (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3313)

11:18pm
Cannonball Adderley: The Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Radio Nights
(Hyena 9303)

11:30pm
David Hazeltine: A Time For Love, Modern Standards (Sharp Nine 1032)

11:37pm
John Goldman: Mr DC, In Walked Pierre (Blu Jazz 3337)

11:46pm
Eddie Palmieri: La Gitana, Listen Here! (Concord 2276)

11:55pm
Louis Armstrong: Lawd, You Made The Night Too Long, Stardust (Portrait
44093)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs