[JPL] Albert Manglesdorff

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 16:50:15 EDT 2005

Never seen it on CD Philip. My guess is that it's out of print but not totally sure.

Jae

philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com wrote:
To become a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger
at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or 585-328-3104.

re: "Trilogue" -- I second that (e)motion.
I bought that album as an import, and it was one of my most treasured
recordings, until a fellow Jaco freak borrowed it and failed to return
it. Is it available on CD?