[JPL] wtju jazz 3/5/05

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:23:51 EST 2005

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 03/05/05
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Monty Alexander	Live At The Iridium	Telarc
NP	Mel Torme/ G Mulligan/ G Shearing	The Classic Concert Live	Concord
NP	Two Siberians	Out Of Nowhere	Heads Up
NP	Lars Danielsson	Libera Me	ACT
NP	Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor	Where Do We Go From Here?	Cam Jazz
NP	Harold Arlen	Centennial Celebration	Concord
NP	Jeremy Baum	Lost River Jams	self produced
NP	TOMO	The Music Of Reed Kotler	Torii
NP	Rigmor Gustafsson	Close To You	ACT
NP	Judy Wexler	Easy On The Heart	Rhombus

5	Dave Holland	Overtime	Dare2/ Sunnyside
5	David "Fathead" Newman	I Remember Brother Ray	HighNote
4	Jason Moran	Same Mother	Blue Note
4	Bireli Lagrene	Move	Dreyfus
4	Claudio Roditi	Light In The Dark	Nagel Heyer
4	Cyrus Pace	Straight From The Source	self produced
4	Jim Cifelli	Groove Station	Short Notice
3	Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron	Left Alone Revisited	Synergy
3	Ravi Coltrane	In Flux	Savoy Jazz
3	NOJO	City Of Neighborhoods	True North
3	Chris Cortez	Mum Is The Word	Blue Bamboo
3	Avishai Cohen	At Home	Razdaz/ Sunnyside
3	Donald Harrison	Free Style	Nagel Heyer
3	Dave Douglas	 Mountain Passages	Greenleaf
3	Ken Walker	Terra Firma	Synergy
3	Darek Oleszkiewicz	Like A Dream	Cryptogramophone
3	Miles Davis	My Funny Valentine	Columbia
3	Pat Metheny	The Way Up	Nonesuch
3	Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra	A Love Supreme	Palmetto
3	Michel Camilo	Solo	Telarc
3	Wynton Marsalis	Unforcivable Blackness	Blue Note
3	Bonerama	Live From New York	self produced
3	Craig Klein	New Orleans Trombonisms	Rugalator
3	Steve Turre	The Spirits Up Above	HighNote
3	Oregon Hill Funk All-Stars	Backbeat Sacrifice	self produced
3	Caribbean Jazz Project	Here And Now	Concord
3	Kermit Ruffins	Putumayo Presents Kermit Ruffins	Putumayo
3	Various Artists	Putumayo Presents New Orleans	Putumayo
3	Stefano di Battista	Parker's Mood	Blue Note
3	Avery Sharpe	Dragon Fly	JKNM
3	Carl Amundson	Guitarists!	Blue Line
3	Joey DeFrancesco	Legacy	Concord
3	Corey Christiansen	Awakening	Guitar Sessions
2	Bill Connors	Return	Tone Center
2	Zach Brock	Chemistry	Secret Fort
2	Charles McPherson	With Strings: A Tribute To Charlie Parker	Clarion Jazz
2	Chris Walden	Home Of My Heart	Origin
2	Helane Fontaine	My Greenbrier Season	Curly Girl
2	Nat King Cole	The World Of Nat King Cole	Capitol
2	George Schuller	Tenor Tantrums	New World
2	Abram Wilson	Jazz Warrior	Dune
2	Grazyna Auguscik	The Light	GMA
2	Randy Johnston	Is It You?	HighNote
2	Kevin Mahogany	Big Band	Mahogany
2	Chiara Civello	Last Quarter Moon	Verve
2	Fast 'N' Bulbous	Pork Chop Blue Around The Rind	Cuneiform
2	Mike Ladd	Negrophilia	Thirsty Ear
2	Opie Bellas	Faces	Bella Blue
2	Rob Henke	Footnotes	Twin Rivers
2	Jim Seeley & Arturo O'Farrill	Jim Seeley & Arturo O'Farrill Quintet	Zoho
2	Shelly Berg	Blackbird	Concord
2	Octobop	After Dark	Mystic Lane
2	Roger Kellaway	I Was There	IPO
2	Will Martin	Morning	Sagurao Beach
1	Henry Kaiser & Wadada Leo Smith	Yo Miles! UpRiver	Cuneiform
1	Sylvain Luc	Amber	Dreyfus
1	Jane Bunnett	Red Dragonfly	Narada
1	Dave Wilson	Through The Time	Dreamscape
1	Salvatore Bonafede	Journey To Donnafugata	Cam Jazz
1	Miles Davis	A Tribute To Jack Johnson	Columbia
1	Denys Baptiste	Let Freedom Ring!	Dune
1	Kyle Hollingsworth	Never Odd Or Even	SCI Fedelity
1	Dafnis Prieto	About The Monks	Zoho
1	Wayne Shorter	Footprints	Columbia
1	Jay Leonhart	Cool	Sons of Sounds
1	Jackie McLean	The Best Of	Pretige
1	Martin Eagle	A Welcoming Beauty	Hawksnest
1	Art Pepper	The Best Of	Contemporary
1	Nels Cline	The Giant Pin	Cryptogramophone
1	Bobby Timmons	The Best Of	Riverside
1	Jim Pearce	Washington Square Park	Oak Avenue
1	Jeff Baker	Monologue	OA2
1	Monk's Music Trio	Think Of One	CMB
1	Rebecca Sayre	This Is Always	Becca Records
1	Roseanne Drago	Hot Sophisticated Jazz Now	self produced
1	Jeff Hedberg	The Summer Knows	BluJazz

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM