[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 2/28/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Mar 1 09:50:25 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - February 28, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

David 'Fathead' Newman - Hit The Road Jack - I Remember Brother Ray - HighNote
Veronica Nunn - You Know You're In Love - American Lullaby - Dead Horse
Orbert Davis - Driftin' - Blue Notes - 3 Sixteen

Reeds And Deeds - Somewhere In The Night - Wailin' - Criss Cross
Dan Haerle - All Blues - Standard Procedure - Blu Jazz
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Healing Zone - Remember Their Innocence - Ejana

Opie Bellas - I Always Knew - Faces - Bella Blue
Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra West - To Be There - The Minute Game - Summit

Fred Hersch - A Riddle Song, Song Of The Universal, Whoever You Are Holding Me Now In My Hand
Leaves of Grass - Palmetto

John Swana & the Philadelphians - 127 W. Wilt Street - Philly Gumbo Vol. 2 - Criss Cross
Randy Johnston - Nancy With The Laughing Face - Is It You? - HighNote
Octobop - Relaxin' - After Dark - Mystic Lane

Jack Sheldon - Wait And See - California Cool - Butterfly
Collier & Dean - What A Shame - Duets - Origin
Stefano di Battista - Confirmation - Parker's Mood - Blue Note

David Binney - Lester Left Town - Bastion Of Sanity - Criss Cross
Roderick Harper - Waltz For Debbie - The Essence Of - RHM
Michael Hackett - Blues To John - Circles - Summit

Charles McPherson - Everything Happens To Me - A Tribute To Charlie Parker - Clarion
Roger Kellaway - Just In Time - I Was There - IPO
Froy Aagre - Lee Valley - Offbeat - Aim

Luther Hughes & the Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Julian - Self-Titled - Primrose Lane
George Colligan - This Nearly Was Mine - Past-Present-Future - Criss Cross
Tomo - On A Warm Summer Night - The Music Of Reed Kotler - Torii

James Brown - Devil's Den - Star Time - Polydor

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard