[JPL] WGMC JAZZ 90.1's TOP 20 WEEK OF 2.28.05

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:42:56 EST 2005

WGMC JAZZ 90.1' ROCHESTER,NY's TOP 20 WEEK OF 2.28.05

1)       Ladd McIntosh Big Band-Temptation-I.E.M.
2)       Renee Olstead-Self Titled-Reprise
3)       The Ken Walker Sextet-Terra Firma-Synergy Music
4)       Stefano Di Battista-Parker's Mood-Blue Note
5)       Joey DeFrancesco & Jimmy Smith-Legacy
6)       Shelly Berg Trio-Blackbird-Concord
7)       Adam Niewood-Introducing Adam Niewood-Native Language Music
8)       Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron-Left Alone Revisited: A Tribute
to Billie Holiday
9)       Abram Wilson-Jazz Warrior-Dune
10)   Linda Ronstadt-Hummin To Myself-Verve
11)   The William Ash Trio-The Phoenix-Smalls
12)   Russ Nolan-Two Colors-Self Released
13)   Paradigm Shift-Shifting Times-Nagel Heyer
14)   Medeski, Martin & Wood-The End of The World Party (Just in
Case) Blue Note
15)   Avery Sharpe Trio-Dragonfly-JKNM
16)   Leslie Pintchik-So Glad To Be Here-Ambient
17)   Anthony Wonsey Trio-Blues For Hiroshi-Sharp Nine
18)   Wallace Roney-Prototype-High Note
19)   Ian Hendrickson-Smith-Still Smokin-Sharp Nine
20)   Patricia Barbara-A Fortnight In France-Blue Note

INFO: Jazz90.1 is located in Rochester, NY, the nation's #54 market. We
broadcast jazz 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Jazz90.1 reaches the
entire Greater Rochester Metro Area (1.2 million people) -- about 40
miles in every direction. We also broadcast on the Web. Listen online
and learn more at jazz901.org.