[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 1, 2005

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Mar 2 00:36:31 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 1, 2005

8:00 PM Lester Leaps In Lester Young In Washington, D.C., Vol. 2 Pablo (pianist Bill Potts, d. 2/16/05)

8:07 PM Blue Skies Bill Charlap Written in the Stars Blue Note (Iron Horse, March 11)
8:13 PM I Got Plenty O' Nuttin' Shirley Horn I Remember Miles Verve
8:17 PM Killer Joe Benny Golson Terminal 1 Concord Jazz

8:26 PM Windows Ali Ryerson Portraits in Silver Concord Jazz (UMass Artist in Residence)
8:32 PM Stella By Starlight Kenny Werner Trio Live at the Blue Note Half Note (Iron Horse, March 18)
8:38 PM Pause Rene Marie Serene Renegade Max Jazz

8:46 PM Jumpin' With Symphony Sid Lester Young In Washington, D.C., Vol. 5 Pablo (featuring Bill Potts)
8:53 PM I Can't Get Started Lester Young In Washington, D.C., Vol. 1 Pablo (featuring Bill Potts)
8:56 PM Back to the Land Lester Young Trio Verve (featuring Nat King Cole)

9:05 PM Savoy Blues Howard Alden-Dan Barrett Live in '95 Arbors
9:12 PM Jitterbug Waltz Jay Leonhart Cool Sons of Sound
9:20 PM Everything I Love Ken Peplowski Easy to Remember Nagel Heyer

9:31 PM Lester Leaps In Larry Vuckovich Reunion Tetrachord (featuring Jon Hendricks)
9:35 PM Gigantic Blues Lester Young The Jazz Giants Verve
9:42 PM The Lion's Mane Rob Schneiderman Dark Blue Reservoir

9:53 PM Johnny Come Lately Ralph Peterson The Fo'Tet Augmented Criss Cross
10:00 PM Somebody Loves Me Don Byron Ivey-Divey Blue Note
10:08 PM The Message, Part 1 Ravi Coltrane In Flux Savoy Jazz
10:10 PM Coincide Ravi Coltrane In Flux Savoy Jazz

10:20 PM Displivet Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time (CD feature)
10:25 PM Dark Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
10:32 PM Prelude to a Tribute Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
10:37 PM Tribute to Sonny Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
10:43 PM Hell Realm/Greensleeves Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time

10:54 PM When Your Lover Has Gone Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron Left Alone Revisited Synergy Music
11:00 PM September Song Betty Carter I'm Yours, You're Mine Verve
11:11 PM Early Autumn Joe Lovano I'm All for You Blue Note
11:18 PM I Fall in Love Too Easily Claudia Acuna Rhythm of Life Verve

11:27 PM Eight Groove Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time (Iron Horse, March 18)
11:31 PM Vague Wanderings Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
11:36 PM Luv Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time

11:42 PM It's Alright With Me Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
11:47 PM Good Luck Horror Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time
11:54 PM Silent Walk Kenny Werner Unprotected Music Double Time

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR