[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 3/1

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 01:20:31 EST 2005

Tuesday, March 1, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Art Tatum: All The Things You Are, The Jazz Giants Play Jerome Kern
Yesterdays (Prestige 24202)

7:14pm
Dave McKenna; Scott Hamilton; Jake Hanna: Long Ago And Far Away, A Jerome
Kern Songbook (Concord 45162)

7:18pm
Bob Stewart: Once In Awhile, Talk Of The Town (VWC 4112)

7:21pm
The Great Jazz Trio: Long Ago And Far Away, Someday My Prince Will Come
(Eighty-Eights/Columbia 92819)

7:31pm
Mark Elf: Alfie, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

7:38pm
MCFC: Summertime, Relatively Out There (PM Music)

7:47pm
Gary Burton: Crystal Silence, And The Berklee All-Stars (JVC 3301)

7:54pm
Michel Camilo: A Dream, Solo (Telarc 83613)

8:02pm
Kenny Dorham: Blue Spring, Riverside Original Jazz Classics Sampler
(Riverside 3706)

8:08pm
Monty Alexander: The Work Song, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

8:18pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Healing Song, Remember Their Innocence (Ejano 711)

8:24pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Legacy, Legacy (Concord 2229)

8:36pm
Wallace Roney: Let's Stay Together, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

8:41pm
Rigmor Gustafsson: So Amazing, Close To You (Act 9703)

8:45pm
Darek Oles: Time Cafe, Like A Dream (Cryptogrmophone 119)

8:53pm
Claudio Roditi: Light In The Dark, Light In The Dark (Nagel Heyer 2047)

9:00pm
Jazz Profiles, www.npr.org/programs/jazzprofiles
Carmen McRae

10:05pm
Avishai Cohen: Feediop, At Home (RazDaz 4602)

10:11pm
Ravi Coltrane: Coincide, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

10:19pm
Jason Moran: Fire Waltz/Field Of The Dead, Same Mother (Blue Note 7180)

10:31pm
Miles Davis: Airegin, Prestige Original Jazz Classics Sampler (Prestige
3705)

10:36pm
Will Martin: Impressions, Morning (Saguaro Beach 1006)

10:43pm
Frank Catalano: Softly As In A Morning Sunrise, Delmark (536)

10:59pm
Jay Hoggard: Ring Shout, The Right Place (JHMV 0001)

11:09pm
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra: Acknowledgment, A Love Supreme (Palmetto
2106)

11:20pm
Martin Eagle & Friends: The Veil, A Welcoming Beauty (Hawksmusic)

11:30pm
Roger Kellaway: When I Look In Your Eyes, I Was There (IPO 1006)

11:37pm
Queen Latifah: Baby Get Lost, The Dana Owens Album (QueenLatifah
6000343502)

11:41pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Silver Serenade, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2108)

11:47pm
Kevin Mahogany: One For My Baby, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)

11:54pm
Claire Ritter: Into Turquoise, Greener Than Blue (Zoning 281008)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM