[JPL] Bad Plus - what I did NOT say

MS speaklow at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 18:46:10 EST 2005

Brad,

Thanks so much for your post.

I very much appreciate and respect your reasonability and willingness to make a reassessment

As no doubt we all agree, it's too bad there's not much more jazz radio. I'd love for there to be all kinds of jazz stations, in a range from the most popularized to the most specialized, so that people could hear the greatest variety of music. Meanwhile, my main point is just to advocate that there at least be some room provided for shows (even if not entire stations) dedicated to jazz per jazz (however one might define that).

Thanks again.

Best,

Mark Shapiro