[JPL] Ready For A New Topic

MS speaklow at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 19:04:28 EST 2005

"[...] does their jazz have a positive emotional impact on you and will putting their music on the air please your listeners and make your station sound better?  If so, play them.  If not, move on."

What we do or not play on our programs and why we do or do not play it. This is a vital subject, and the music of The Bad Plus serves as good an example as any. I believe we may benefit from more, not less, dialogue about this, notwithstanding that, as different people give their own take, a good deal of repetition can hardly be avoided.