[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 2, 2005

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Thu Mar 3 01:01:57 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 2, 2005

8:00 PM Anabis Chucho Valdes Live at the Village Vanguard Blue Note

8:11 PM Sometimes I'm Happy Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis & Shirley Scott Bacalao Prestige (Davis b. 3/2/22)
8:18 PM Long As You're Living Claudia Acuna Wind From the South Verve
8:22 PM I Exist As I Am Fred Hersch Leaves of Grass Palmetto (featuring Kurt Elling)

8:27 PM Lullaby of the Leaves Ruby Braff You Brought a New Kind of Love Arbors
8:32 PM If You Could See Me Now Sasha Dobson The Darkling Thrush Smalls
8:35 PM Fontainebleu Dameronia  Live in Paris  Soul Note

8:44 PM John's Delight Tadd Dameron & Fats Navarro Complete Blue Note and Capitol Recordings Blue Note
8:47 PM What's New? Tadd Dameron & Fats Navarro Complete Blue Note and Capitol Recordings Blue Note
8:50 PM Focus Tadd Dameron & Fats Navarro Complete Blue Note and Capitol Recordings Blue Note

8:55 PM Rhythm-a-ning Thelonious Monk Heard 'Round the World Hyena
9:04 PM Epistrophy Johnny Griffin & Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Lookin' at Monk Riverside

9:15 PM Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye Buster Williams Griot Liberte High Note
9:21 PM Blues for Eden Darek Oles Like a Dream Cryptogramophone (featuring Brad Mehldau)
9:28 PM Evolution Avery Sharpe Dragon Fly JKNM

9:37 PM Solar Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)
9:48 PM Sin Clave Pero Con Swing Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)
9:56 PM Homenaje A Ellington Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)

10:11 PM Speak Low Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Save Your Love for Me Bluebird (born 3/2/22)
10:16 PM On a Clear Day Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Straight Ahead Pablo (born 3/2/22)
10:20 PM Robbins' Nest Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis" The Best of Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Prestige (born 3/2/22)
10:26 PM Body and Soul Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis & Shirley Scott Jaws Prestige (born 3/2/22)
10:30 PM Save Your Love for Me Count Basie 100th Birthday Bash Roulette Jazz (featuring Lockjaw Davis)

10:38 PM La Comparsa Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)
10:45 PM You Don't Know What Love Is Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)
10:53 PM Los Guiros Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)
10:59 PM Nanu Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note (CD feature)

11:07 PM Paquito's Merengue Alon Yavnai Picture This Bon Rapport
11:13 PM Lil' Darlin' Monty Alexander Live at the Iridium Telarc Jazz
11:20 PM Peg 'O My Heart Errol Garner Too Marvelous for Words Emarcy

11:26 PM Stella by Starlight Miles Davis Seven Steps: Complete Columbia Recordings, 1963-'64 Columbia
11:39 PM All Blues Miles Davis Seven Steps: Complete Columbia Recordings, 1963-'64 Columbia
11:48 PM I Thought About You Miles Davis Seven Steps: Complete Columbia Recordings, 1963-'64 Columbia

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR