[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 3/2

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 01:23:08 EST 2005

7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: Memories Of You, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

7:14pm
Lenore Raphael: I Love You, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

7:23pm
David "Fathead" Newman: Deed I Do, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote 7135)

7:32pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (HalfNote)

7:44pm
Dave Holland: A Time Remembered, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

7:56pm
Duke Ellington: B.P., 70th Birthday Concert (Blue Note 32746)

8:04pm
Felice Pomeranz: All Blues, Tomorrow's Dream (Gilded Harps)

8:11pm
Corey Christiansen: Beatrice, Awakening (Mel Bay)

8:18pm
Ken Walker: Amsterdam After Dark, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

8:25pm
Wynton Marsalis: Armagnac Dreams, The Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

8:36pm
Dafnis Prieto: Danzon Santa Clara, About The Monks (Zoho 200502)

8:44pm
Abram Wilson: Pedal Herlin, Jazz Warrior (Dune 011)

8:50pm
Roy Haynes: Question & Answer, Fountain Of Youth (Dreyfus 36663)

Live Interview With Matthias Lupri (appearing at the Gardner Museum 3/5)

9:03pm
Matthias Lupri: Sonic, Transition Sonic (Summit 398)

9:19pm
Matthias Lupri: The Day After, Transition Sonic (Summit 398)

9:36am
Matthias Lupri: Chime Trance, Transition Sonic (Summit 398)

9:50am
Matthias Lupri: Deception, Transition Sonic (Summit 398)

10:05pm
Donald Harrison: New Hope, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

10:11pm
Rene Marie: Hard Day's Night, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

10:16pm
Andrew Rathbun: Nine, The Sound Of New York Jazz Underground (Fresh Sound
New Talent 200)

10:25pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Jones'n For Elvin, Legacy (Concord 2229)

10:34pm
Monty Alexander: Work Song, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

10:45pm
Grachan Moncur III: When?, Exploration (Capri 74068)

10:52pm
Ravi Coltrane: Away, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

11:00pm
JazzSet, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson