[JPL] Bad Plus - what I did NOT say

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:59:18 EST 2005

Oy! Let the music sort itself out among the listeners. Speaking for myself,
I am not a messiah of evolving music, nor an educator, although having said
that I realize that the college/NPR venues have more of that and college
broadcasts generally do attract audiences that respond to more avant garde
programming. My venues are more community oriented and I mix my playlists
accordingly. I simply respond to my demographic as I suspect we all do. Your
audience will tell you what they want to hear.

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com