[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - Mid 3/3

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 00:54:58 EST 2005

Thursday, March 3, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Geoffrey Keezer: Shiny Shell Lullaby, Falling Up (MaxJazz 207)

7:11am
Anthony Wonsey: Black Ferry Tales, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

7:17pm
The Bonner Party: Joining, Lights Out (Akashic 200401)

7:25pm
Osmany Paredes: Cha Cha Frames, Osmany Paredes & Menduvia (Fonosound
176160710)

7:34pm
Dianne Reeves: Will You Still Love me Tomorrow, That Day... (Blue Note
56973)

7:40pm
Avery Sharpe: Protect Me, Dragonfly (JKNM 650142)

7:45pm
Roger Kellaway: Charade, I Was There (Ipo 1006)

7:51pm
Bill Evans: Dolphin Dance, The Secret Sessions (Milestone 4421)

8:02pm
Dinah Washington: This Bitter Earth, Unforgettable (Mercury 314510602)

8:04pm
Dinah Washington: Blue Gardenia, Ultimate (Verve 314539053)

8:09pm
Dinah Washington: They Didn't Believe Me, The Swingin' Miss D (Verve
314558074)

8:15pm
Jay Hoggard: The Right Place, The Right Place (JHMV 0001)

8:21pm
Ken Walker: Highlife, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

8:30pm
Avishai Cohen: Leh-lah, At Home (RazDaz 4602)

8:37pm
Miles Davis: Footprints, Footprints The Life And Music Of Wayne Shorter
(Columbia/Legacy 89150)

8:46pm
Wallace Roney: Then And Now, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

8:51pm
Michael Hackett: Invitation, Circles (Summit 409)

9:04pm
Monty Alexander: My Mother's Eyes, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

9:12pm
Kevin Mahogany: Dear Ruby, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)

9:16pm
Dave Holland: Ario, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

9:30pm
James Moody: Last Train From Overbrook, Return From Overbrook (Chess 810)

9:33am
Dizzy Gillespie: Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac, Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac
(Impulse 178)

9:40pm
Duke Ellington: Happy-Go-Lucky Local, Berlin '65 Paris '67 (Pablo 5304)

9:45pm
Steve Turre: Serenade To A Cuckoo/Bright Moments, The Spirits Up Above
(HighNote 7130)

9:54pm
The Great Jazz Trio: You'd be So Nice To Come Home To, Someday My Prince
Will Come (Eighty-Eights/Columbia 92819)

10:05pm
Roy Haynes: Psalm, True Or False (Evidence 22171)

10:17pm
Dafnis Prieto: About The Monks, About The Monks (Zoho 200502)

10:23pm
Ravi Coltrane: United, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

10:34pm
Kurt Elling: In The Winelight, Man In The Air (Blue Note 80834)

10:41pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Sol Brilho, Remember Their Innocence (Ejano 711)

10:46pm
Mark Elf: Groove For Gonzalez, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

10:50pm
Claudio Roditi: Light In The Dark, Light In The Dark (Nagel Heyer 2047)

10:59pm
Frank Catalano: Impressions, Live At The Green Mill (Delmark 536)

11:14pm
McCoy Tyner: The Greeting, Counterpoints (Milestone 9339)

11:25pm
Elvin Jones: A Lullaby Of Itsugo Village, The Truth (HalfNote)

11:34pm
Lenore Raphael: We'll be Together Again, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin'
Fox 1118)

11:40pm
David Fathead Newman: Ruby, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote 7135)

11:50pm
Darek Oles: You Don't Know What Love Is, Like A Dream (Cryptogramophone
119)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight