[JPL] Playlist 2005-03-04"10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:43:27 EST 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday March 4th
2005

A lots of new artists and CD's on the line making another great show...

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artists-Titles-Albums-Labels

Ann Rabson/I’d rather be alone/In a family way/Emit Doog Music

Robert Farrell/GTR/Son House Fury/KS Communication

Chainsaw Dupont/Last chance lounge/Bourbon street breakdown/Self

Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard/A soul that's been abused/The Dukes meets
Earl/Stony Plain

Alvin Lee/Take my time/In Tenessee/Rainman Music

Blue Stone/Baby don’t go/On the roof/Self

Mike Gray/Nitebird/Maiden Voyage/Southern Gray Records

Bronco Bob/I’ll play the blues for you/The birds, the bees, the blues/Self

Norinne Braun & the Mood Swing/Frontliner blues/Norinne Braun & the Mood
Swing /Self

Road Dawgs/Woke up this morning/Live at Gigant/Self

Vudublu/I blame it on the blues/I blame it on the blues/Bluehippo records

Tim Nielsen/Over an eastern rainbow/109-east McKey street/Bruthaniel Music

Michele Lundeen/Song inside me/Song inside me/Milestone Music

Christian Dozzler/All alone & blue/All alone & blue/Bluewave Records

Bob Malone/Texas/Like it or not/CDFreedom Records

Keith Thompson & Strange Brew /Crossroads/Keith Thompson & Strange
Brew/Brambus Records

Lone Vein/Withering frights/New York Blues/Caterwaul Music

Bitter Blue/Good morning Little school girl/One of a kind/Bitter Blue record

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada