[JPL] Song for My Father, 1st vocal version

Dave Irwin musicafterhours at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 18:44:09 EST 2005

April Aloisio has a version on the album: "Easy to
Love"

Also, I just heard someone singing it on WCBE in
Columbus as part of a review but I can't recall her
name.  I do remember they said it was a new album by
the host of the show and she was taking time off to
promote her new album featuring the tune....

Thanks,