[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 7, 2005 (Fund Drive edition)

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Mar 8 00:18:50 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 7, 2005 (Fund Drive edition)

8:00 PM It's Love Bill Charlap Trio Somewhere: Songs of Leonard Bernstein Blue Note "(Iron Horse, March 11)"

8:06 PM Monday Night in New Orelans Kermit Ruffins Putumayo Presents Kermit Ruffins Putumayo

8:15 PM Fever Ray Charles Genius Loves Company Concord Jazz
8:19 PM Hit the Road Jack David Fathead Newman I Remember Brother Ray High Note

8:30 PM Stardust Bill Charlap Stardust: Music of Hoagy Carmichael Blue Note (featuring Shirley Horn)

8:45 PM Too Marvelous for Words Billie Holiday Recital Verve
8:48 PM Like Someone in Love Sarah Vaughan The Jazz Sides Verve
8:51 PM Jersey Bounce Ella Fitzgerald "Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie!" Verve

9:00 PM Isn't She Lovely George Coleman Danger High Voltage Two and Four

9:15 PM You Don't Know Me Ray Charles Genius Loves Company Concord Jazz (featuring Diana Krall)
9:20 PM Little Did I Dream Tony Bennett The Art of Romance Columbia

9:30 PM Blues for Eden Darek Oles Like a Dream Cryptogramophone (featuring Brad Mehldau)
9:36 PM I Was Telling Him About You Carol Sloane When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz

9:45 PM Naima Cedar Walton & George Coleman Eastern Rebellion Impulse

10:01 PM All Through the Night Bill Charlap All Through the Night Criss Cross
10:10 PM I Know That You Know Ruby Braff You Brought a New Kind of Love Arbors

10:18 PM Weird Nightmare Jeremy Pelt Close to My Heart Max Jazz
10:23 PM Blackberry Winter Ken Walker Sextet Terra Firma Synergy Music
10:29 PM Dear Ruby Kevin Mahogany Big Band Zebra Disc

10:36 PM I Remember You Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz (CD Feature)
10:40 PM "Just You, Just Me" Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
10:44 PM If I Loved You Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
10:48 PM Limehouse Blues Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
10:51 PM Come Sunday Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
10:54 PM Ain't She Sweet Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
10:58 PM I Should Care Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz

11:07 PM Trav'lin' Light Zoot Sims For Lady Day Pablo
11:12 PM I've Never Been in Love Before Phil Woods Groovin' to Marty Paich Jazzed Media
11:18 PM Falling in Love With Love Red Garland Red's Good Groove Jazzland
11:24 PM No Hesitation Claudio Roditi Light in the Dark Nagel Heyer

11:30 PM Zoot's Suite Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz (CD Feature)
11:34 PM All the Things You Are Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
11:38 PM The Old New Waltz Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
11:43 PM Seven Come Eleven Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
11:46 PM Liebst Du Um Schonheit Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
11:49 PM Cottontail Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz
11:54 PM Deep Summer Music Michael Moore/Bill Charlap "Duo Series, Volume 9" Concord Jazz

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR