[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid. 3/7

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 01:30:09 EST 2005

Monday, March 7, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

About this broadcast

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Nina Simone: Theme From Samson And Delilah, Sings Duke Ellington/At
Carnegie Hall (Collectables 6414)

7:11pm
Nina Simone: Brown Baby, Anthology:The Colpix Years (Rhino 72567)

7:17pm
Nina Simone: Come Ye, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Mercury 834308)

7:21pm
Nina Simone: Flo Me La, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables 6207)

7:32pm
Nina Simone: Something To Live For, Sings Duke  Ellington (Roulette 59053)

7:34pm
Nina Simone: Will I Find My Love Today, Sings Duke Ellington/At Carnegie
Hall (Collectables 6414)

7:41pm
Nina Simone: I'll Look Around, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables
6207)

7:46pm
Nina Simone: Let It Be Me, The Rising Sun Collection (Just A Memory 0004)

7:54pm
Nina Simone: Can't Get Out Of This Mood That I'm In, The Amazing/At Town
Hall (Collectables 6206)

7:57pm
Nina Simone: Mood Indigo, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 5008)

8:03pm
Nina Simone: Trouble In Mind, Anthology: The Colpix Years (Rhino 72567)

8:09pm
Nina Simone: Take Me To The Water/I'm Going Back Home, Wild Is The
Wind/High Priestess Of Soul (Mercury 846892)

8:14pm
Nina Simone: Children Go Where I Send You, The Amazing/At Town Hall
(Collectables 6266)

8:21pm
Nina Simone: Ain't No Use, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

8:24pm
Nina Simone: Since I Fell For You, The Essential (RCA 66307)

8:27pm
Nina Simone: I Put A Spell On You, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You
(Mercury 846543)

8:29pm
Nina Simone: Blues For Mama, The Blues (Rca 3101)

8:36pm
Nina Simone: Don't Explain, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

8:40pm
Nina Simone: You Can Have Him, Anthology:The Colpix Years (Rhino 72567)

8:46pm
Nina Simone: The Other Women/Cotton Eyed Joe, Sings Duke Ellington/At
Carnegie Hall (Collectables 6414)

8:53pm
Nina Simone: Either Way I Lose, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul
(Mercury 846892)

9:01pm
Nina Simone: When I Was A Young Girl, Folksy Nina/Nina With Strings
(Collectables 6208)

9:06pm
Nina Simone: House Of The Rising Sun, Anthology:The Colpix Years (Rhino
72567)

9:10pm
Nina Simone: The Pusher, The Blues (Novus 3101)

9:15pm
Nina Simone: Rags And Old Iron, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables
6297)

9:23pm
Nina Simone: Pirate Jenny, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You (Mercury 846543)

9:29pm
Nina Simone: Return Home, The Amazing/At Town Hall (Collectables 6206)

9:37pm
Nina Simone: Lilac Wine, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul (Mercury
846892)

9:41pm
Nina Simone: My Man's Gone Now, The Blues (Novus 3101)

9:45pm
Nina Simone: He Ain't Comin' Home No More, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess
Of Soul (Mercury 846892)

9:48pm
Nina Simone: Little Girl Blue, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 5008)

9:55pm
Nina Simone: Baltimore, Baltimore (CTI 57906)

10:06pm
Nina Simone: Images, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

10:08pm
Nina Simone: Strange Fruit, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Mercury 834308)

10:12pm
Nina Simone: Turning Point, The Very Best Of Nina Simone Sugar In My Bowl
(RCA 87635)

10:14pm
Nina Simone: Four Women, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul (Mercury
846892)

10:22pm
Nina Simone: Exactly Like You, The Amazing/At Town Hall (Collectables 6206)

10:25pm
Nina Simone: Marry Me, A Single Woman (Warner 61503)

10:27pm
Nina Simone: Save Me, The Essential Vol 2 (RCA 664-428)

10:31pm
Nina Simone: Real Real, The Blues (Novus 3101)

10:36pm
Nina Simone: Just Say I Love Him, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables
6207)

10:43pm
Nina Simone: Plain Gold Ring, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You (Mercury
846543)

10:49pm
Nina Simone: Willow Weep For Me, The Amazing/At Town Hall (Collectables
6206)

10:56pm
Nina Simone: That's Him Over There, The Amazing/At Town Hall (Collectables
6206)

10:58pm
Nina Simone: He Was Too Good To Me, Anthology: The Colpix Years (Rhino
72567)

11:03pm
Nina Simone: I Loves You Porgy, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 5008)

11:10pm
Nina Simone: Wild Is The Wind, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul
(Mercury 846892)

11:17pm
Nina Simone: Seems Like I'm Never Tired Of Loving You, The Very Best Of
Sugar In My Bowl (RCA 67635)

11:20pm
Nina Simone: The 12th Of Never, Sings Duke Ellington/At Carnegie Hall
(Collectables 6414)

11:24pm
Nina Simone: It Might As Well Be Spring, The Amazing/At Town Hall
(Collectables 6206)

11:30pm
Nina Simone: Forbidden Fruit, Forbidden Fruit (Collectables 6207)

11:35pm
Nina Simone: Why? The King Of Love Is Dead, The Best Of (RCA 4374)

11:41pm
Nina Simone: End Of The Line, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

11:44pm
Nina Simone: Don't Smoke In Bed, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 5008)

11:47pm
Nina Simone: Ne Me Quitte Pas, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You (Mercury
846543)

11:51pm
Nina Simone: Where Can I Go Without You, Forbidden Fruit (Collectables
6207)

11:55pm
Nina Simone: The Human Touch, The Essential Vol2 (RCA 66428)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM