[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 3/8

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 01:54:11 EST 2005

Tuesday, March 8, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Wallace Roney: Angel Eyes, Crunchin' (Muse 5518)

7:14pm
Michel Camilo: Reflections, Solo (Telarc 83613)

7:24pm
Ahmad Jamal: Dolphin Dance, The Awakening (Impulse 226)

7:31pm
Frank Jackson: A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square, New York After Dark
(Kasis 003)

7:38pm
Houston Person: It's Magic, To Etta With Love (HighNote 7127)

7:43pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Silver Serenade, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2168)

7:50pm
David "Fathead" Newman: Ruby, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote 7135)

8:03am
Avery Sharpe: Now That's What I'm Talking About, Dragon Fly (JKNM 89895)

8:09pm
Dave Holland: Last Minute Man, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

8:16pm
Wayne Shorter: Children Of The Night, Footprints The Life And Music Of
Wayne Shorter (Columbia/Legacy 89150)

8:27pm
Monty Alexander: The Work Song, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

8:37pm
Ken Walker: Amsterdam After Dark, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

8:44pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, My Favorite Things (Rhino 75204)

9:00pm
Jazz Profiles, www.npr.org/programs/jazzprofiles
Milt Jackson

10:05pm
Michael Hackett: Invitation, Circles (Summit 409)

Live Interview with Ron Gill
(Appearing Highland Jazz, 3/12)

10:15pm
Ron Gill: Grievin', The Songs Of Billy Strayhorn (WGBH 1001)

10:38pm
Ron Gill: Star Crossed Lovers/Pretty Girl/You're The One, The Songs Of
Billy Strayhorn (WGBH 1001)

10:56pm
Ron Gill: I've Got It Bad, Duke Ellington Live (Commercially Unavailable)

11:03pm
Wallace Roney: Let's Stay Together, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

11:09pm
Russell Gunn: Summertime, Ethnomusicology (Justin Time 210)

11:22pm
Santana; John McLaughlin: Naima, Love Devotion Surrender (Columbia 32034)

11:29pm
Rene Marie: Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

11:33pm
Lenore Raphael: Let It Go, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

11:41pm
Tomasz Stanko: Soul Of Things PT 2, Soul Of The Things (ECM 1788)

11:49pm
Ravi Coltrane: Away, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

11:56pm
Wynton Marsalis: What Have You Done?, Unforgivable Blackness (Blue Note
64194)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight