[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 3/7/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Mar 9 09:58:48 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - March 7, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

John Swana - Three Of A Kind - Philly Gumbo Vol. 2 - Criss Cross
Roderick Harper - Return To Paradise - The Essence Of - RHM
Randy Johnston - Title Track - Is It You? - HighNote

Phil Woods - I've Never Been In Love Before - Groovin' To Marty Paich - Jazzed Media
Collier & Dean - Now & Then - Duets - Origin
Froy Aagre - Thank Heaven For A Tune In Eleven - Offbeat - Aim

Grazyna Auguscik - If I Were Blue - The Light - GMA
Kurt Rosenwinkel - Gesture - Deep Song - Verve

Fred Hersch - Song Of Myself (Part 1,2 & 3) - Leaves Of Grass - Palmetto

Reeds and Deeds - That's Earl, Brother - Wailin' - Criss Cross
Dan Haerle - Someday My Prince Will Come - Standard Procedure - Blu Jazz
David 'Fathead' Newman - Them That Got - I Remember Brother Ray - HighNote

Veronica Nunn - Living Room - American Lullaby - Dead Horse
George Colligan - East Of The Sun - Past-Present-Future - Criss Cross
Luther Hughes & the Cannonball-Coltrane Project - No Mercy - Self-Titled - Primrose Lane

Pam Bricker, Rest in Peace, February 20, 2005

Pam Bricker - My Swan Song - Lookin' Good - Mad Romance
Pam Bricker - It Could Happen To You - All The Things You Are - Mad Romance
Pam Bricker - Heart's Desire - Lookin' Good - Mad Romance

Thad Jones Celebration Band - H&T Blues - No More - IPO
Harry Watters - But Beautiful - Out Of A Dream - Summit
Orbert Davis - Dear D'Lana - Blue Notes - 3 Sixteen

Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra West - This I Dig Of You - The Minute Game - Summit
Charles McPherson - Just Friends - A Tribute To Charlie Parker - Clarion
Orrin Evans - Bonus Round - Easy Now - Criss Cross

Dick Berk - Bathroom Blues - East Coast Stroll - Reservoir

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard