[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7pm - mid. 3/9

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 01:35:35 EST 2005

7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Sarah Vaughan; Count Basie: I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues, Harold Arlen
Centennial Celebration (Concord 2281)

7:13pm
John Coltrane: Naima, Giant Steps (Rhino 75203)

7:17pm
Lenore Raphael: Alone Together, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

7:29pm
Mark Elf: Groove For Gonzalez, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

7:33pm
Kenny Barron: Big Girls, Quickstep (Enja 79669)

7:48pm
Kevin Mahogany: Centerpiece, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)

7:58pm
Errol Garner: 7-11 Jump, Contrasts (Verve 314558077)

8:06pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: I Wish You Love, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

8:12pm
Sonny Rollins: For All We Know, Falling In Love With Love (Milestone 9179)

8:23pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Healing Zone, Remember Their Innocence (Ejano 711)

8:29pm
Pharoah Sanders: Moon Rays, The Creator Has A Master Plan (Venus 35321)

8:36pm
Osmany Paredes: Cha-Cha Frames, Osmany Paredes & Menduvia (Fonosound
176160710)

8:45pm
Terence Blanchard : Clockers, Jazz In Film (Sony Classical 60671)

8:53pm
Ravi Coltrane: United, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

9:05pm
Shelley Neill: Heat Wave, Entree Blue (Cobalt Blue)

9:18pm
Shelley Neill: All Blues, Entree Blues (Cobalt Blue)

9:36pm
Shelley Neill: Throw It Away, Entree Blue (Coblat Blue)

9:38pm
Shelley Neil: Throw It Away, Entree Blues (Cobalt Blue)

9:50pm
Shelley Neil: Bring Back The Night, Entree Blue (Cobalt Blue)

10:05pm
Art Blakey: Little Man, New Year's Eve At Sweet Basil (ProJazz 624)

10:17pm
Abram Wilson: Pedal Herlin, Jazz Warrior (Dune 011)

10:24pm
Mario Rivera: Amigos Juntos, El Comandante (Groovin' High 1011)

10:35pm
Duke Ellington: Body And Soul, Piano In The Foreground (Columbia/Legacy
87042)

10:40pm
Eula Lawrence: Our Love Is Here To Stay Only on 89.7!

10:46pm
Jay Hoggard: Ring Shout, The Right Place (JHVM 0001)

11:00pm
JazzSet, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM
www.wgbh.org