[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 3/10

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 01:28:45 EST 2005

Thursday, March 10, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Stanley Turrentine: Sugar, The Best Of Stanley Turrentine (Epic
Associated/Legacy 45478)

7:18pm
Horace Silver: Sayonara Blues, The Tokyo Blues (Blue Note 53355)

7:33pm
McCoy Tyner: Traces, Blue Bossa (LRC 9033)

7:41pm
Johnny Souza: A Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (1620 Jazz 002)

7:49pm
Jay Hoggard: Lessons From My Dad, The Right Place (JHVM 001)

8:00pm
Wayne Shorter: Sanctuary, Footprints (Columbia/Legacy 89150)

8:11pm
Wallace Roney: Cyberspace, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

8:22pm
Dave Holland: Bring It On, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

8:34pm
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra, A Love Supreme (Palmetto 2106)

8:43pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Off The Top, Legacy (Concord 2229)

8:52pm
Monty Alexander: My Mother's Eyes, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

Live Interview with Mark Elf

9:02pm
Mark Elf: A Fancy For Yancy, Glad To be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

9:19pm
Mark Elf: Elfin's Pace, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

9:38pm
Mark Elf: Alfie, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

9:55pm
Mark Elf: Bossa For Eric A, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

10:05pm
Ken Walker: Terra Firma, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

10:14pm
Lenore Raphael: Jordu, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

10:20pm
Shelly Manne: Collard Greens And Black-Eyed Peas, The Best Of Shelly Manne
(Contemporary 5715)

10:31pm
Ron Gill: I Like The Sunrise/Prelude To A Kiss/Caravan, Commercially
Unavailable

10:45pm
Bonner Party: The Black Angel, Lights Out (200401)

10:54pm
Claudio Roditi: Light In The Dark, Light In The Dark (Nagel Heyer 2047)

11:02pm
Curtis Fuller: Stormy Weather, Harold Arlen Centennial Celebration
(Concord 2281)

11:10pm
Eula Lawrence: Lover Man Only on 89.7!

11:14pm
Howard McGhee: I Concentrate On You, Dusty Blue (Bethlehem 75818)

11:18pm
Corey Christiansen: Beatrice, Awakening (Mel Bay 82082)

11:29pm
Roger Kellaway: When I Look Into Your Eyes, I Was There (IPO 1006)

11:35pm
Ravi Coltrane: Away, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

11:41pm
John Coltrane: The Drum Thing, The Classic Quartet (Impulse 280)

11:49pm
McCoy Tyner: Prelude To A Kiss, Counterpoints (Milestone 9339)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM
www.wgbh.org