[JPL] Playlist 2005-03-11"10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:04:47 EST 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday March 11th
2005

Blues/rock well oriented this Friday...lots of fun.

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artist/Titles/Albums/Labels/

Skip Towne & the Greyhounds/Mistery train/Road Works/Self

Mike Gray/Aint no grave/Maiden voyage/Southern Gray records

Michele Lundeen/I need a dog/Song inside me/Milestone Music

Mike Zito/Wartime Jimi/Slow it down/Self

Sean Chambers/Tom cat/Humble Spirits/Self

Deep Purple/Lazy/Made in Japan/Warner

Blue Stone/Heyoka/Blues Stone/Self

Wes Jeans/Tell me/Hands on/Icehouse Records

Arsen Shomakhov & Ragtime/She’s dangerous/Troublemaker/Self

Bernard Allison/I’ve learned my lesson/Higher Power/Ruf Records

Skip Towne & the Greyhounds/Don’t worry baby/Hit the bricks/Self

Mean Gene Kelton/Even meaner/Mean Guitar/Self

Black Number Nine/Green tea/Black Number Nine/Red Sky records

Philip Sayce/Already gone/Philip Sayce/Hypnotic records

Gary Moore/I cant quit you baby/Power of the blues/EMI

Omar & the Howlers/Shakin’/Boogie man/Ruf Records

Boogie Stuff/bad boy/Have mercy/Self

Los Lobos/Someday/A love song for Bobby Long/Hyena Records

Charlie Musselwhite/.38 Special/Deluxe Edition/Alligator Records

Beyond Blue/My baby wont be home tonight/Bring it home/Raging Moose Music

Lou Simon/Me & Bobby McGee/Lou Simon Live/Spring Road Productions

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada