[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:17:43 EST 2005

Modern Jazz Classics is heard each week on affiliate stations that reach an
audience potential of more than 1.4 million listeners.

Playlist MJC-115

Theme: Eric Dolphy - On Green Dolphin Street

Connie Evingson (Pearl Django) / Lover Come Back To Me / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Mal Waldron (John Coltrane) / While My Lady Sleeps / The Mal Waldron
Memorial Album / Prestige
Josh Workman / Jumpin' At The Border / Jumpin' At The Border / Tetrachord
Thad Jones / Whisper Not / Mad Thad / Period OJC
Belinda Underwood / There Will Never Be Another You / Cosmic Muse
Phineas Newborn, Jr. / Oleo / OJC Sampler / Contemporary
Connie Evingson (Pearl Django) / I Cover The Waterfront / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Randy Caldwell / Front / Front / Loose Leaf
Vault Selection: Fats Waller / Honeysuckle Rose (piano solo) / The Joint Is
Jumpin' / Bluebird / 1941
Milt Jackson-Cannonball Adderly / Sounds For Sid / Things Are Getting Better
/ Riverside OJC
Count Basie / Four, Five, Six / The Complete Roulette Live Recordings /
Mosaic

Top of hour sweep - Benny Golson -My Blues House

Connie Evingson (Clearwater Hot Club) / I'm Confessin' / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Red Garland / Manteca / Best Of The Red Garland Trios / Prestige
Carol Heffler / Exactly Like You / Exactly / Peeka
Jay Klum / Lullaby Of Birdland / Home Cookin' / Alltribe
Chris Walden / Stolen Moments / Home Of My Heart / Origin
Connie Evingson (Pearl Django)  / Django's Premonition / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Larry Vuckovich / Lester People / Young At Heart / Tetrachord
John Coltrane / Central Park West / The Very Best Of John Coltrane / Rhino
Lambert, Hendricks and Ross / Charleston Alley / Everybody's Boppin' /
Columbia
Sarah Vaughan / Lover Man / The Roulette Years / Roulette
Island Jazz Quintet / Jitterbug Waltz / Youkali / Spring Beach

Top of hour sweep and sign off - Clifford Brown - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681