[JPL] WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 3/11/05

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sat Mar 12 22:52:56 EST 2005

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM – 50 years
and counting

Jazz
w/Jeff Duperon
Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
03/11/2005

Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

6PM
Fred Hersch/At The Close of the Day/Leaves of Grass/Palmetto Records*
Billie Holiday/Fine and Mellow/The Milt Gabler Story/Verve*
Avery Sharpe Trio/Now That’s What I’m Talkin Bout/Dragonfly/JKNM
Records*
David ‘Fathead’ Newman/When Your Lover Has Gone/I Remember Brother
Ray/High Note*
Orrin Evans/Song For My Father/Easy Now/Criss Cross Jazz*
Nat ‘King’ Cole/Send For ME/The World of Nat ‘King’ Cole/Capital
Ruby Braff Trio/You’re Driving Me Crazy/You Brought A New Kind of
Love/Arbors Records*
The Jazz Expressions/Pinnacle of Joy/On The Road/Wildflower Recordings*
7PM
Gary Bartz/Ezekeial Saw The Wheel/Episode One/Challenge Records
Modern Jazz Quartet/There Will Never Be Another You/A
Celebration/Atlantic Jazz
Tommy Newsom/Titter Pipes/Tommy Newsom and the Octo-Pussycats/Arbors
Records*
The Ken Walker Sextet/Ms P&P/Terra Firma/Syncopated Energy Music*
Kurt Rosenwinkel/The Cross/Deep Song/Verve*
Los Hombres Calientes/Carnival (Havana)/Vol 5: Carnival/Basin Street
Records*
8PM
Los Hombres Calientes/James Booker/Vol 5: Carnival/Basin Street Records*
Nicole Margaret Mitchell/Wondrous Birth/Hope, Future and
Destiny/Dreamtime Records*
Donald Byrd/Jeannine/at the Half Note Café, Vol. 2/Blue Note
Dee Dee Bridgewater/Undecided/live at Yoshi’s/Verve
Orbert Davis/Hammer Head/Blue Notes/3 Sixteen Records*
Kevin Mahogany/Centerpiece/Big Band/Zebra-Mahogany Records*
9PM
Dave Holland Big Band/Happy Jammy/Overtime/Dare 2 Records*
John Swana and the Philadelphians/Ortlieb’s/Philly Gumbo Vol. 2/Criss
Cross Jazz*
Onaje Allan Gumbs/Healing Zone/Remember Their Innocence/Ejano Music*
Sean Jones/Gullyism/Eternal Journey/Mack Avenue Records
Alon Yavnai Trio/Funk Tango/Picture This/Bon Rapport*
Will Martin/The Sage of Sunfell Mandell/Morning/Saguaro Beach Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.