[JPL] wtju jazz 3/17/05

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:58:08 EST 2005

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 03/17/05
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	John Ellis	One Foot In The Swamp	Hyena
NP	Los Hombres Calientes	Vol. 5: Carnival	Basin Street
NP	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	Live On Frenchman Street	self produced
NP	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	New Orleans Jazz Vipers	self produced
NP	Keely Smith	Vegas '58 - Today	Concord
NP	John Pizzarelli	Knowing You	Telarc
NP	Phil Wood	Groovin' To Marty Paich	Jazzed Media
NP	Donal Fox	Gone City	New World
NP	The Pfister Sisters	Change In The Weather	Mambo Goddess
NP	Connie Evingson	Gypsy In My Soul	Minnehana

5	Dave Holland	Overtime	Dare2/ Sunnyside
5	Monty Alexander	Live At The Iridium	Telarc
4	Kurt Rosenwinkel	Deep Song	Verve
4	Dave Douglas	Mountain Passages	Greenleaf
4	Kevin Mahogany	Big Band	Mahogany
4	Jason Moran	Same Mother	Blue Note
4	Cyrus Pace	Straight From The Source	self produced
4	Jim Cifelli	Groove Station	Short Notice
4	Avishai Cohen	At Home	Razdaz/ Sunnyside
4	Avery Sharpe	Dragon Fly	JKNM
4	NOJO	City Of Neighborhoods	True North
3	David "Fathead" Newman	I Remember Brother Ray	HighNote
3	Claudio Roditi	Light In The Dark	Nagel Heyer
3	Two Siberians	Out Of Nowhere	Heads Up
3	Bireli Lagrene	Move	Dreyfus
3	Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron	Left Alone Revisited	Synergy
3	Ravi Coltrane	In Flux	Savoy Jazz
3	Chris Cortez	Mum Is The Word	Blue Bamboo
3	Donald Harrison	Free Style	Nagel Heyer
3	Miles Davis	My Funny Valentine	Columbia
3	Pat Metheny	The Way Up	Nonesuch
3	Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra	A Love Supreme	Palmetto
3	Michel Camilo	Solo	Telarc
3	Wynton Marsalis	Unforcivable Blackness	Blue Note
3	Bonerama	Live From New York	self produced
3	Steve Turre	The Spirits Up Above	HighNote
3	Caribbean Jazz Project	Here And Now	Concord
3	Stefano di Battista	Parker's Mood	Blue Note
3	Carl Amundson	Guitarists!	Blue Line
3	Joey DeFrancesco	Legacy	Concord
3	Corey Christiansen	Awakening	Guitar Sessions
3	Bill Connors	Return	Tone Center
3	Opie Bellas	Faces	Bella Blue
3	Octobop	After Dark	Mystic Lane
3	Grazyna Auguscik	The Light	GMA
2	Fred Hersch	Leaves Of Grass	Palmetto
2	Forever Einstein	Racket Science	Cuneiform
2	Beatle Jazz	With A Little Help From Our Friends	Lightyear
2	Mel Torme/ G Mulligan/ G Shearing	The Classic Concert Live	Concord
2	Lars Danielsson	Libera Me	ACT
2	TOMO	The Music Of Reed Kotler	Torii
2	Charles McPherson	With Strings: A Tribute To Charlie Parker	Clarion Jazz
2	Chris Walden	Home Of My Heart	Origin
2	Nat King Cole	The World Of Nat King Cole	Capitol
2	George Schuller	Tenor Tantrums	New World
2	Abram Wilson	Jazz Warrior	Dune
2	Randy Johnston	Is It You?	HighNote
2	Chiara Civello	Last Quarter Moon	Verve
2	Fast 'N' Bulbous	Pork Chop Blue Around The Rind	Cuneiform
2	Mike Ladd	Negrophilia	Thirsty Ear
2	Rob Henke	Footnotes	Twin Rivers
2	Jim Seeley & Arturo O'Farrill	Jim Seeley & Arturo O'Farrill Quintet	Zoho
2	Roger Kellaway	I Was There	IPO
2	Will Martin	Morning	Sagurao Beach
2	Harold Arlen	Centennial Celebration	Concord
1	Gebhard Ullmann	BassX3	Drimala
1	Donal Fox & David Murray	Ugly Beauty	Evidence
1	Scott Whitfield	The Minute Game	Summit
1	Michael Hackett	Circles	Summit
1	Alon Yavnai	Picture This…	self produced
1	Greg Abate	Horace Is Here	Koko Jazz
1	Ken Walker	Terra Firma	Synergy
1	Darek Oleszkiewicz	Like A Dream	Cryptogramophone
1	Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor	Where Do We Go From Here?	Cam Jazz
1	Jeremy Baum	Lost River Jams	self produced
1	Rigmor Gustafsson	Close To You	ACT
1	Judy Wexler	Easy On The Heart	Rhombus
1	Zach Brock	Chemistry	Secret Fort
1	Sylvain Luc	Amber	Dreyfus
1	Dave Wilson	Through The Time	Dreamscape
1	Salvatore Bonafede	Journey To Donnafugata	Cam Jazz
1	Denys Baptiste	Let Freedom Ring!	Dune
1	Kyle Hollingsworth	Never Odd Or Even	SCI Fedelity
1	Dafnis Prieto	About The Monks	Zoho
1	Martin Eagle	A Welcoming Beauty	Hawksnest
1	Nels Cline	The Giant Pin	Cryptogramophone
1	Jeff Baker	Monologue	OA2
1	Monk's Music Trio	Think Of One	CMB
1	Rebecca Sayre	This Is Always	Becca Records

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811