[JPL] 3-13-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Mar 13 22:07:44 EST 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
One More - A Child Is Born - Music Of Thad Jones - IPO - 2005
Amina Figarova - Flight Of Fancy - Come Escape With Me - Munich Records - 2005
Michael Hackett - Blues To John - Circles - Summit Records - 2005
Alma Micic - Day Dream - Introducing Alma - CTA Records - 2004
Tom Newsom - Come Sunday - Newsom & His Octo - Pussycats - Arbors Records - 2005
Roger Kellaway - My Buddy - I Was There - IPO - 2004
Joe Williams - Just A Sittin' and A Rockin' - Havin' A Good Time - Hyena Records - 2005
Monk's Music Trio - Trinkle Tinkle - Think Of One - CMB Records - 2004

1:00
Scott  Whitfield - To Be There - The Minute Game - Summit Records - 2005
John Ellis - Chalmette Shawarma - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena Records - 2005
Corey Christiansen Quartet - Little Hands, Big Dreams - Awakening - Mel Bay Records - 2004
Kevin Mahogany - Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Big Band - Zebra Records/Mahogany Jazz - 2005
Stefano di Battista - Night In Tunisia - Parker's Mood - Blue Note - 2005
Joey DeFrancesco - Back At The Chicken Shack - Legacy - Concord Music - 2005
Nat King Cole - Ramblin Rose - The World Of - Capitol Records - 2005
Jim Cifelli - Young Dan - Groove Station - Short Notice Music - 2005

2:00
Ben Sidran - Zambia - Bumpin' At The Sunside! - Nardis Music - 2004
Dave Wilson - Day In Vienna - Through The Time - Dreamscape Records - 2002
Chris Walden - Stolen Moments - Home Of My Heart - Origin Records - 2005
Amanda Carr - Tulip Of Turnip - Tender Trap - OMS Records - 2004
Los Hombres Calientes - Latin Tinge ll - Vol. 5: Carnival - Basin Street Records - 2005
Avishai Cohen - Feediop - At Home - Raz Daz Records - 2005
Harold Arlen/Nnenna Freelon - My Shinning Hour - Centennial Celebration 100 - Concord Records - 2005
Reed Kotler - It's Been A While - Tomo - Torrii Records - 2004

3:00
Dave Holland Big Band - Happy Jammy - Overtime - Dare2 Records - 2005
Jim Seeley/Arturo O'Farrill Quintet - New Meaning - Jim Seeley/Arturo O'Farrill Quintet -  ZOHO Records - 2005
Ron Brendle Trio - Passing By - Photograph - LoNote Records - 2004
Rebecca Sayre - Just In Time - This Is Always - Becca Records - 2003
Will Martin - Morning - Morning - Saguaro Beach Records - 2001
David 'Fathead' Newman - Hit The Road Jack  - I Remember Brother Ray - High Note - 2005
Grazyna Auguscik - Don't Explain - The Light - GMA Records - 2005
Jay Leonhart Trio - I Loves You Porgy - Cool - Sons Of Sound - 2005