[JPL] Playlist 3/14/05

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 10:47:05 EST 2005

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
Playlist 3/14/05

Artist		Song		Record		Label

Bright Moments Opening Theme:
E		Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minor		A Man Called E
Polydor

Chris Rea		Monday Morning		The Blue Jukebox		Jazzee
Blue

Dave Douglas		Facing West		Charms of the Night Sky
Winter & Winter

Dave Brubeck		Elegy		Park Avenue South		Telarc

Michael Franks		Jardin Botanico		Tiger in the Rain
Warner Brothers

Gary Burton		Question & Answer		Like Minds		Concord

Duke Ellington		Mood Indigo		Masterpieces 1926-1949
(Box)		ProperBox

Carmen McRae		I Was Doing Alright		Carmen's Finest
Hour		Verve

Kenny Barron Quintet		So It Seems		Images		Sunnyside

Claudio Roditi		Light In The Dark		Light In The Dark
Nagel Hayer

Michelle Latimer		Days of Wine and Roses		Michelle
Latimer Sings and Plays		Cool Note/Independent/
www.michellelatimer.com

Toots Thielemand & Kenny Werner		Sinatra Medley: All
The Way/ My Way		Toots Thielemand & Kenny Werner
Verve

Shieley Horn		Here's To Life		Here's To Life		Verve

Ahmad Jamal		Lament		Essence Vol. 2- Big Byrd		Verve
**Ahmad Jamal appearing at The Regattabar 3/17-3/19
www.regattabarjazz.com

Donald Harrison		So What		Free Style		Nagel Hayer

Horace Silver Feat. Bill Henderson		Senor Blues		Six
Pieces of Silver		Blue Note

Carol Sloane		I Was Telling Him About You		Ballad
Essentials		Concord

Bebel Gilberto		Winter		Bebel Gilberto		Ziriguiboom

Madeleine Peyroux		This IS Heaven To Me		Careless Love
	Rounder

Roy Haynes		James		Te Vous		Dreyfus
**Roy Haynes born 3/13/25- Happy 80th Birthday, Roy!
3/13/2005 Proclaimed "Roy Haynes Day" by Boston Mayor
Thomas Menino

Dave Brubeck		Take Five		Park Avenue South		Telarc

Steve Turre		Handful Of Five		Spirits Up Above		High
Note

Kurt Elling		Blame It On My Youth		Flirting With
Twilight		Blue Note

3 Tunes for St. Paddy's Day:

Van Morrison		Shenandoah		Long Journey Home
(Soundtrack)		BMG

Joe Jackson		The Man Who Wrote Danny Boy		Night Music
Virgin

Waterboys		In Search of a Rose		Room To Roam		Ensign/
Chrysalis

###

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

New releases for airplay consideration always welcome

Send to:

Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
205 Fortin Drive
Woonsocket  RI  02895