[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 3/14/05

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Mar 14 19:50:33 EST 2005

"Stolen Moments" Play List 3/14/05

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

George Colligan - East Of The Sun - Past - Present - Future - Criss
Cross
Ulf Wakenius - Buenos Aires - Forever You - Stunt
Fred Hersch - A Child Said - Leaves of Grass - Palmetto

Avishai Cohen - Feediop - At Home - Razdaz
Roserick Harper - Waltz For Debbie - The Essence Of.. - R.H.M.
Thomas Marriott - Mission - Individuation - Origin

Tommy Newsom  And His Octo-Pussycats - Titter Pipes - Arbors
Connie Evingson - Nuages - Gypsy In My Soul - Minnehaha
Ruby Braff - It's Wonderful - You Brought A New Kind Of Love - Arbors

Phil Woods - Groovin' High - Groovin' to Marty Paich - Mazzed Media
Jacqui Naylor - Once In A Lifetime - Live -  Ruby Star
John Swana - Three Of A Kind - Philly Gumbo Vol.2 - Criss Cross

Tomo - All My Love's For You  - The Music of Reed Kotler - Torii
John Pizzarelli - God Only Knows - Knowing You - Telarc
John Ellis - Work In Progress  - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena

Dave Holland Big Band - Happy Jammy - Overtime - Dare2 Records
Amina Figarova - Destiny - Come Escape With Me - Munich
Reeds and Deeds - That's Earl, Brother - Wailin' - Criss Cross

Paul Motion - Title Cut - I Have The Room Above Her - ECM
Richard Underhill - Mr. Fezziwig - Tales From The Blue Lounge - Stubby
Joe Williams - Kansas City Blues - Havin' A Good Time - Hyena

Lea Delaria - Longview - Double Standards - Telarc
Marcin Wasilewski - Green Sky - Trio - ECM

Guy Klucevsek  - Raindrops Keep Fallin' - The Well-Tempered Accordion -
Winter & Winter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM