[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 3/14/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Mar 15 09:45:20 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - March 14, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Thad Jones Celebration Band - Mean What You Say - One More - IPO
George Colligan - Cinema Paradiso - Past-Present-Future - Criss Cross
Orbert Davis - Shaw 'Nuff - Blue Notes - 3 Sixteen

Veronica Nunn - It Might As Well Be Spring - American Lullaby - Dead Horse
David 'Fathead' Newman - It Had To Be You - I Remember Brother Ray - HighNote
Dan Haerle - Blue Bossa - Standard Procedure - Blu Jazz

Sarah Vaughn - I Got A Right To Sing The Blues - Harold Arlen Centennial Celebration - Concord
Luther Hughes & the Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Impressions - Self-Titled - Primrose Lane

Fred Hersch - Song Of Myself (Part 4,5,6 & 7) - Leaves Of Grass - Palmetto

Randy Johnston - I Never Knew - Is It You? - HighNote
Charles McPherson - April In Paris - A Tribute To Charlie Parker - Clarion
Collier & Dean - Giant Steps - Duets - Origin

John Swana & the Philadelphians - Mingus & Jaco - Philly Gumbo Vol. 2 - Criss Cross
Kurt Rosenwinkel - If I Should Lose You - Deep Song - Verve
Chris Walden - Mulholland Falls - Home Of My Heart - Origin

Reeds & Deeds - Russian Lullaby - Wailin' - Criss Cross
Roderick Harper - Willow Weep For Me - The Essence Of - RHM
Phil Woods & the LA Jazz Orch - Moanin' - Groovin' To Marty Paich - Jazzed Media

Harry Watters - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - Out Of A Dream-Love Songs - Summit
Ken Walker - Blackberry Winter - Terra Firma - Synergy
Dale Fielder - Patti's Vigil - Baritone Sunride - Clarion

Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron - Blues For 52nd Street - Left Alone Revisited - Synergy
Jay Hoggard/James Weidman - Dear Lord - Songs Of Spiritual Love - JHVM
Gene Ammons - Out In The Cold Again - Blue Groove - Prestige

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard