[JPL] Key Largo

Lenny Mazel lenmaz1 at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 15 23:48:56 EST 2005

Sarah Plus Two: Sarah Vaughan With Barney Kessel and Joe Comfort:
Sarah Vaughan (vcl) acc by Barney Kessel (g) Joe Comfort (b)
Los Angeles, August 7, 1962
16913    I understand    Roulette R(S)52118
16914    Key Largo            -         , R(S)52109, New World NW295,
        Blue Note (G)823517-2 [CD]
16915    The very thought of you    Roulette R(S)52118
16916    Just squeeze me            -
16917    When Sunny gets blue (+)            -         , RE103, (E)RE103
16918    Baby, won't you please come home ?            -
16919    When lights are low (*)            -         , (E)1021, Vogue VK27,
        (F)VG651-600017 [CD]
16920    All I do is dream of you (#)    Roulette R(S)52118
16921    Just in time (*)            -         , (E)1020
16922    All or nothing at all (*)            -         , (E)1021
16923    Goodnight sweetheart (#)            -
16924    unknown title    (unissued)
Note: (*) These 3 titles also on Roulette CDP7-94983-2 [CD].
(#) These 2 titles also on MFP (E)7243-8-32761-2-7 [CD].
All titles from Roulette R(S)52118 also on Roulette (E)2682032,
(Jap)YW-7820, Mode (F)CMDR9671.