[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 16, 2005

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Mar 16 23:19:10 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 16, 2005

8:00 PM Confirmation Tommy Flanagan Confirmation Enja (born 3/16/30)

8:09 PM Them There Eyes Ruby Braff You Brought a New Kind of Love Arbors (born 3/16/28)
8:13 PM I Wish I Were in Love Again Tony Bennett Sings Rodgers & Hart Songs Rhino (featuring Ruby Braff)
8:15 PM Royal Garden Blues Ruby Braff Bravura Eloquence Concord Jazz
8:19 PM Indian Summer Ruby Braff & His New England Songhounds Concord Jazz

8:28 PM If You Can't Sing It You'll Have to Swing It Ella Fitzgerald In Budapest Pablo (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
8:32 PM Mack the Knife Ella Fitzgerald In Budapest Pablo (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
8:40 PM Oh, Lady Be Good Tommy Flanagan Lady Be Good...for Ella Verve

8:46 PM Honeysuckle Rose Joe Williams Havin' A Good Time Hyena (featuring Ben Webster)
8:52 PM Airegin Phil Woods Groovin' to Marty Paich Jazzed Media

8:58 PM Blue Seven Sonny Rollins Saxophone Colossus Prestige (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
9:09 PM Cat Meets Chick Thad Jones Mad Thad Fresh Sound (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
9:14 PM 50-21 Tommy Flanagan Confirmation Enja (composed by Thad Jones)

9:23 PM Freight Trane Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane Kenny Burrell With John Coltrane Prestige (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
9:31 PM Four On Six Wes Montgomery The Incredible Jazz Guitar Riverside (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
9:37 PM Night Flight Kenny Dorham Trompeta Toccata Blue Note (featuring Tommy Flanagan)

9:46 PM Afternoon in Paris Milt Jackson Bags' Opus Blue Note (featuring Tommy Flanagan)
9:52 PM Beyond the Bluebird Bobby Hutcherson Mirage Landmark (featuring Tommy Flanagan)

10:03 PM All Things Are You Kenny Werner Peace: Live at the Blue Note Half Note (Iron Horse, March 18)
10:09 PM Blue Train Kenny Werner Live at Visiones Concord Jazz
10:15 PM Beat Degeneration Kenny Werner Beat Degeneration Sunnyside

10:23 PM Patti's Vigil Dale Fielder Quartet Baritone Sunride Clarion Jazz
10:29 PM There Will Never Be Another You Jay Geils Plays Jazz Stony Plain (Crispin Cioe, baritone sax)
10:33 PM My Blue Heaven Clair Daly Heaven Help Us All Daly Bread (www.clairedalymusic.com)

10:41 PM All Day Long Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo (CD feature)
10:46 PM UMMG Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo
10:51 PM Something to Live For Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo
10:54 PM Main Stem Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo
11:01 PM Daydream Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo

11:10 PM Dreamland Paul Motion I Have the Room Above Her ECM
11:16 PM I Have the Room Above Her Paul Motion I Have the Room Above Her ECM
11:21 PM Double Excursion Enrico Pieranunzi/Paul Motion Doorways Cam Jazz
11:24 PM Nowhere Sal Mosca Thing-Ah-Majig Zinnia

11:34 PM The Intimacy of the Blues Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo (CD feature)
11:40 PM Caravan Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo
11:47 PM Chelsea Bridge Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo
11:54 PM Take the 'A' Train Tommy Flanagan The Tokyo Recital Pablo

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR