[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 3/16

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 01:42:29 EST 2005

Wednesday, March 16, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Michael Moore; Bill Charlap: Come Sunday, Michael Moore/Bill Charlap
(Concord 4678)

7:11pm
Michel Camilo: A Dream, Solo (Telarc 83613)

7:14pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Legacy, Legacy (Concord 2229)

7:26pm
Ahmad Jamal: Poinciana, Cross Country Tour 1958 - 1961 (Chess 813)

7:34pm
Abdullah Ibrahim: African Market Place, A Celebration (Enja/Justin Time
3320)

7:42pm
Claudio Roditi: Light In The Dark, Light In The Dark (Nagel Heyer 2047)

7:51pm
Avery Sharpe: Swingfield, Dragon Fly (JKNM)

7:56pm
Joe Sample: Mirage, Oasis (MCA 5481)

8:03pm
Judy Wexler: Tell Him I Said Hello, Easy On The Heart (Jazzopolis 01)

8:08pm
Lenore Raphael: I Love You, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

8:17pm
Various Artists: Sid's Ahead, Warner Jams Vol 1 (Warner 45919)

8:28pm
Ravi Coltrane: United, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

8:37am
Steve Turre: Hand Full Of Five, The Spirits Up Above (HighNote 7130)

8:41pm
Dave Holland: Bring It On, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

8:53pm
Dafnis Prieto: About The Monks, About The Monks (Zoho 200502)

Live Interview with Ahmad Jamal and James Cammack
(appearing at the Regattabar, 3/17 - 3/19

9:03pm
Ahmad Jamal: In Search Of, In Search Of Momentum (Dreyfus 36644)

9:21am
Ahmad Jamal: Whispering, In Search Of Momentum (Dreyfus 36644)

9:38am
Ahmad Jamal: Island Fever, In Search Of Momentum (Dreyfus 36644)

9:55pm
Ahmad Jamal: I'm Old Fashioned, After Fajr - to be released by Dreyfus soon

10:05pm
David Fathead Newman: Hit The Road Jack, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote
7135)

10:11pm
Michael Hackett: Invitation, Circles (Summit 409)

10:20pm
Ken Walker: Terra Firma, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

10:31pm
Monty Alexander: Happylypso/Funji Mama, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

10:39pm
Sakesho: We Want You To Say, We Want You To Say (Heads Up 3094)

10:45pm
Jay Hoggard: Lessons From My Dad, The Right Place (JHMV 0001)

10:52pm
Avishai Cohen: Leh-Lah, At Home (RazDaz 4602)

11:01pm
JazzSet, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset
Roy Haynes

Airtimes are approximate.