[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:08:49 EST 2005

Modern Jazz Classics is heard each week on six affiliate stations that reach
an audience potential of more than 1.4 million listeners.

Playlist MJC-116

Theme: Billy Eckstine - On Green Dolphin Street

Benny Golson / My Blues House / Domingo / Dreyfus Jazz
Connie Evingson (Parisota Hot Club)/ Night And Day / Gypsy In My Soul /
Minnehaha
Kevin Stout-Brian Booth / Meadow Muffins / Tales Of The Tetons / Jazzed5
Records
Billy Taylor / Rico Apollo / Dr. T. / GRP
Benny Golson / Domingo / Domingo / Dreyfus Jazz
Milt Jackson-Cannonball Adderly / Serves Me Right (take 4) / Things Are
Getting Better / Riverside OJC
Vault Selection: Jimmie Lunceford / Sophisticated Lady / Jimmie Lunceford &
His Orchestra / Classic Jazz / 1934
Swamp Dog Jazz Band (Lisa Kelly) / I Can't Give You Anything But Love /
Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now / Swamp Dog
John PIzzarelli / Straighten Up And Fly Right / Dear Mr. Cole / Novus

Top of hour sweep and rejoin - Russell Malone - Sweet Georgia Peach

Benny Golson / In Your Own Sweet Way / Domingo / Dreyfus Jazz
Sarah Vaughan / When Lights Are Low / The Roulette Years, Vol. 1 & 2 /
Roulette
King Pleasure / Swan Blues / Moody's Mood For Love / Blue Note
Barney Kessel / Just In Time / Plays For Lovers / Contemporary
Carol Heffler / Lullaby Of Birdland / Exactly / Peeka Records
Benny Golson / A La Mode / Domingo / Dreyfus Jazz
Oscar Peterson / Blues For Basie / Oscar Peterson Plays Count Basie / Clef
Records
Phil Kelly / Yada Yada / Convergence Zone / Origin
Red Rodney / Stella By Starlight / The Jazz World Of Don Schlitten / Prevue

Bob ("Dr. Bob) Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics (From Amelia Island)

3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681

Music Calls when you make 'em (happy hour responses are not guaranteed to be
on point).
(904) 910-3475  (877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com