[JPL] 3-20-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Mon Mar 21 01:34:46 EST 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Abdullah Ibrahim - Mannenberg Revisited - A Celebration - Enja Records - 2004
Ravi Coltrane - Away - In Flux - Savoy Jazz - 2005
Amina Figarova - Come Excape With Me - Come Escape With Me - Munich Records - 2005
Kurt Rosenwinkel - If I Should Lose You - Deep Song - Verve - 2005
Michael Hackett - My Good Friend - Circles - Summit Records - 2004
Stefano di Battista - Round Midnight - Parker's Mood - Blue Note - 2004
Joe Williams - Kansas City Blues - Havin' A Good Time! - Hyena Records - 2005
Lenny Marcus Trio - Your Mind Is On Vacation - Cathexis - Lenny Marcus Music - 2004

1:00
One More - The Waltz You Swang For Me - Music of Thad Jones - IPO Records - 2005
John Ellis - Ostinato - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena Records - 2005
David Sanborn - Another Time, Another Place - Closer - Verve - 2005
Rebecca Sayre - This Is Always - This Is Always - Becca Records - 2005
Beatle Jazz - And I Love Her - With A Little Help From Our Friends - Video Arts Music - 2005
YellowJackets - Cross Current - Altered State - Heads Up - 2005
Rigmor Gustafsson - Windows Of The World - Close To You - ACT Music - 2004
Avishai Cohen - Mediterranean Sun - At Home - Raz Daz Records - 2005

2:00
Scott Whitfield - This I Dig Of You - The Minute Game - Summit Records - 2005
David Sanborn - Tin Tin Deo - Closer - Verve - 2005
Onaje Allan Gumbs - All I Hear - Remember Their Innocence - Ejano Music - 2004
Carol Heffler - Exactly Like You - Exactly - Peela Records - 2005
Kevin Mahogany - Centerpiece - Big Band - Zebra Records/Mahogany Jazz - 2005
Jason Miles - Flamenco Sketches - Miles To Miles - Narada Jazz - 2005
Grazyna Auguscik - If I Were Blue - The Light - GMA Records - 2005
Chris Walden - Here's Looking At You - Home Of My Heart - Origin Records - 2005

3:00
Babatunde Lea - Ancestral Stroll - Summoner Of The Ghost - Motema Music - 2005
Ken Walker Sextet - Ms P&P - Terra Firma - Synergy Music - 2005
Los Hombres Calientes - Carnival (Havana) - Vol. 5: Carnival - Basin Street Records - 2005
David Sanborn - Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - Closer - Verve - 2005
The Jazz Expressions - Pinnacle Of Joy - On The Road - Wildflower Recordings - 2004
Doctor Lonnie Smith - Back Track - Too Damn Hot! - Palmetto Records - 2004
David 'Fathead' Newman - It Had To Be You - I Remember Brother Ray - High Note - 2005
Joey DeFrancesco - Blues For Bobby C. - Legacy - Concord Records - 2005