[JPL] 3/19/05 KSVY Sonoma

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 13:01:43 EST 2005

	Stolen Moments in Jazz with Bill Moody

Elvin Jones		The Truth		Straight No Chaser	Blue Note
Phil Woods		An Affair to Remember	Green Dolphin	Evideence
Ahmad Jamal	At the Pershing	But Not For Me	Argo
Bettina Devin	You're a Dangerous Type
Stan Getz		Serenity		I Remember You		Polygram
Josh Nelson		Anticipation	Brazen Hussy		Steelbird
Will Martin		Morning		Morning				Saguaro Beach
Joe Williams		Have a Good Time	Alright,OK	Hyena
Joe Lovano		I'm All For You		Early Autumn	BlueNote
Aamina Figarova	Come Escape with Me Come Escape	Munich
Belinda Underwood	Uncurling	How Deep is Ocean Cosmik Muse
Chris Walden		Home of my Heart	Cherokee	Origin
Chet Baker		The Legacy		Nardis			Enja
Stefano de Battista	Parker's Mood				Blue Note
Art Blakey		Night in Tunisia	Kozo's Waltz		Blue Note
Art Pepper		Best of			Bernie's Tune	Fantasy
Miles 			Blackhawk		Bye Bye Theme	Columbia

KSVY Sonoma, CA  91.3
543 Central Ave
Sonoma, CA 95476

Bill Moody