[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 3/21/05

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Mar 21 19:54:13 EST 2005

"Stolen Moments" Play List 3/21/05

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Harry Watters - Just Squeeze Me - Out Of A Dream - Summit
Orrin Evans - BM - Easy Now - Criss Cross
Lea Delaria - Dancing Barefoot - Double Standard - Telarc

Phil Woods - I've Never Been In Love Before - Groovin' to Marty Paich -
Mazzed Media
Jimmy Bruno - Satin Doll - Solo - Mel Bay
Joe Williams - Alone Together - Havin' A Good Time - Hyena

Hot Club of San Francisco - Spivy - Postcard Form Gyspyland - Lost Wax
Ruby Braff - Them There Eyes  - You Brought A New Kind Of Love - Arbors
Connie Evingson - Nature Boy  - Gypsy In My Soul - Minnehaha

John Ellis - Country Girls  - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena
Tommy Newsom  And His Octo-Pussycats - Maids of Cadiz - Arbors
John Pizzarelli - Coffee, Black  - Knowing You - Telarc

John Swana - Bootsie's Bolero - Philly Gumbo Vol.2 - Criss Cross
Jacqui Naylor - For What's It's Worth  - Live -  Ruby Star
Ulf Wakenius - Always And Forever - Forever You - Stunt

Fred Hersch - The Mystic Trumpeter - Leaves of Grass - Palmetto
Guy Klucevsek  - One Less Bell To Answer - The Well-Tempered Accordion
- Winter & Winter
Paul Motion - Title Cut - I Have The Room Above Her - ECM

Collier & Dean - What A Shame - Duets - Origin
Trudy Desmond - You Better Love Me - A Dream Come True - Justin Time
Amina Figarova - Blues For Wiro - Come Escape With Me - Munich

David Binney - Heaven - Bastion Of Sanity - Criss Cross
Marcin Wasilewski - Green Sky - Trio - ECM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ