[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7pm - mid. 3/21

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 01:12:22 EST 2005

Monday, March 21, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00am

7:07pm
Carmen McRae: Love Me Tender, Any Old Time (Denon 1216)

7:13pm
Carmen McRae: Stardust, The Sound Of Silence/Portrait Of Carmen
(collectables 6835)

7:17pm
Carmen McRae: Alfie, The Ultimate (Mainstream 57122)

7:23pm
Carmen McRae: Tain't Nobody's Business , At Ratso's Vol 2 (Hitchcock 0809)

7:29pm
Carmen McRae: Fine And Mellow, For Lady Day (Novus 63163)

7:35pm
Carmen McRae: I'm Always Drunk In San Francisco, The Sound Of
Silence/Portrait Of Carmen (Collectables 6835)

7:38pm
Dave Brubeck: Travelin' Blues, Time Signatures (Columbia/Legacy 52945)

7:45pm
Carmen McRae; Betty Carter: Stolen Moments, The Carmen McRae/Betty Carter
Duets (Great American Music Hall 2706)

7:48pm
Carmen McRae: Just One Of Those Things, Here To Stay (Decca 610)

7:51pm
Carmen McRae: This Masquerade, Velvet Soul (Laserlight 17111)

7:55pm
Carmen McRae: New York State Of Mind, New York State Of Mind (Halmco 1489)

8:07pm
Carmen McRae: Something To Live For, I'll Be Seeing You (Decca 647)

8:10pm
Carmen McRae: For Once In My Life, At Ratso's (Hitchcock 0809)

8:14pm
Carmen McRae: The Music That Makes Me Dance, The Ultimate (Mainstream
57122)

8:20pm
Carmen McRae: Star Eyes, I'll Be Seeing You (Decca 647)

8:23pm
Carmen McRae: Feelin' Good, Woman Talk (Mainstream 706)

8:28pm
Carmen McRae: Too Much In Love To Care, Carmen McRae (Bethlehem 30162)

8:30pm
Carmen McRae; Cal Tjader: Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me, A Duke
Ellington Songbook (Concord 45112)

8:38pm
Carmen McRae: It's Over Now, Carmen Sings Monk

8:44pm
Carmen McRae: I'm Gonna Lock My Heart And Throw Away The Key, For Lady Day
Vol 1 (Novus 63163)

8:48pm
Carmen McRae; Betty Carter: It Don't Mean A Thing, The Carmen McRae/Betty
Carter Duets (Music Hall 2706)

8:58pm
Carmen McRae: I'm Glad There Is You, I'll Be Seeing You (Decca 647)

9:02pm
Carmen McRae: My One And Only Love, Here To Stay (Decca 610)

9:05pm
Carmen McRae: Misty, Sarah Dedicated To You (Novus 3110)

9:09pm
Carmen McRae: This Is Always, Any Old Time (Denon 1216)

9:18pm
Carmen McRae: I Wish I Knew, Monterey Jazz Festival 40 Legendary Years
(Malpaso/Warner 46703)

9:24pm
Carmen McRae: Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most, Bittersweet (Koch
Jazz 8593)

9:30pm
Carmen McRae: The Man I Love, Capitol Jazz Sings The Gershwin Songbook
(Blue Note 80506)

9:36pm
Dave Brubeck: Weep No More, Time Signatures (Columbia/Legacy 52945)

9:37pm
Carmen McRae: My Funny Valentine, Sings Great American Songwriters (Decca
631)

9:45pm
Black And Blue, Fine And Mellow Live At Birdland West (Concord 342)

9:53pm
Carmen McRae: Guess Who I Saw Today, At Ratso's Vol 2 (Hitchcock 0809)

10:05pm
Carmen McRae: Frim Fram Sauce, You're Lookin' At Me (Concord 235)

10:09pm
Carmen McRae: I've Got The World On String, Sarah Dedicated To You (Novus
3110)

10:12pm
Carmen McRae: Beautiful Moons Ago, You're Look At Me (Concord 235)

10:15pm
Carmen McRae; George Shearing: Gentleman Friend, Two For The Road (Concord
128)

10:22pm
Carmen McRae: Love For Sale, Woman Talk (Mainstream 706)

10:30pm
Carmen McRae: Satin Doll, The Great American Songbook (Atlantic 904)

10:10pm
Carmen McRae: Sunday, Dream Of Life (Qwest/Warner 46340)

10:45pm
Carmen McRae: Body And Soul, Any Old Time (Denon 1216)

10:52pm
Carmen McRae: All By Myself, Can't Hide Love (Blue Note 89540)

10:58pm
Carmen McRae; Betty Carter: Am I Blue?, The Carmen McRae-Betty Carter
(Great American Music Hall 2706)

11:07pm
Carmen McRae: What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life, The Great American
Songbook (Atlantic 904)

11:11pm
Carmen McRae: Blame It On My Youth, The Ultimate (Mainstream 57122)

11:14pm
Carmen McRae: You And I, At Ratso's Vol 1 (Hitchcock 0808)

11:19pm
Carmen McRae: The Folks Who Live On The Hill, The Sound Of
Silence/Portrait Of Carmen (Collectables 6835)

11:26pm
Carmen McRae: How Did He Look, Bittersweet (Koch Jazz 8593)

11:29pm
Carmen McRae: My Ship Has Sailed, Live And Doin' It (Mainstream 403)

11:33pm
Carmen McRae: Who Can I Turn To?, The Ultimate (Mainstream 57122)

11:36pm
Carmen McRae: This Will Make You Laugh, Here To Stay (Decca 610)

11:42pm
Carmen McRae: The Masquerade Is Over, Smooth (Music International 10002)

11:45pm
Carmen McRae: Round Midnight, Carmen Sings Monk (Novus 3086)

11:52pm
Carmen McRae: I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love, New York State Of Mind
(Hallmark 1489)

11:56pm
Carmen McRae: I Will Say Goodbye, Sarah Dedicated To You (Novus 3110)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM