[JPL] This List

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 19:41:43 EST 2005

One of the significant changes in the presentations of Miles Davis came
with his new quintet that featured Herbie/Wayne and Tony.  The" Live" in
Berlin CD recently released on Columbia really captures this change with
very good liner notes.  Herbie and Tony at the age of 18 really kicked butt
and launched a new direction for Miles.  ALOHA to All.  Tom

Summit  Fellowship a reality.  JazzWeek will be announcing the recipients
shortly!

> The 2005 JazzWeek Summit early bird registration rates are going to
expire very soon.  Go to http://www.jazzweek.com/summit to register online
or to download the PDF registration  form.