[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 22, 2005

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Mar 23 01:02:44 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 22, 2005
Bobby Short Memorial, 9/15/24-3/21-05

8:00 PM Guess Who's in Town Bobby Short Guess Who's in Town Collectables

8:06 PM Tiger Rag Bobby Short The Mad Twenties Collectables
8:10 PM Jump for Joy Bobby Short Jump for Joy Collectables
8:13 PM Drop Me Off in Harlem Bobby Short Swing That Music Telarc Jazz

8:18 PM You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To Bobby Short You're the Top: Love Songs of Cole Porter Telarc Jazz
8:21 PM Dream Dancing Bobby Short Piano Surroundedby Entertainment
8:26 PM At Long Last Love Bobby Short Loves Cole Porter Collectables

8:32 PM It's Easy to Remember Ken Peplowski Easy to Remember Nagel Heyer (featuring Bobby Short)
8:37 PM Manhattan Bobby Short Songs of New York Telarc Jazz
8:42 PM Do I Hear You Saying I Love You? Bobby Short Late Night at the Café Carlyle Telarc Jazz

8:47 PM Romance in the Dark Bobby Short How's Your Romance Telarc Jazz
8:52 PM Body and Soul Bobby Short Celebrating 30 Years at the Café Carlyle Telarc Jazz
8:55 PM World Weary Bobby Short Nobody Else But Me Collectables

9:02 PM Manhattan Marian McPartland On 52nd Street Savoy Jazz (born 3/20/20; at Mechanics Hall/Worcester/4/10)
9:07 PM The Single Petal of a Rose Marian McPartland The Single Petal of a Rose Concord Jazz
9:12 PM Clothed Woman Marian McPartland Live at Maybeck Recital Hall Concord Jazz

9:17 PM Spring Isn't Everything Meredith D'Ambrosio Silent Passion Sunnyside (born 3/20/41)
9:22 PM Lullaby of the Leaves Meredith D'Ambrosio Sleep Warm Sunnyside

9:26 PM The Color of My Circumstance Vijay Iyer/Mike Ladd In What Language PI (UMass FAC March 24)
9:30 PM The Density of the 19th Century Vijay Iyer/Mike Ladd In What Language PI
9:35 PM Terminal City Vijay Iyer/Mike Ladd In What Language PI
9:37 PM Imagine Vijay Iyer Reimagining Savoy Jazz

9:45 PM Last Train From Overbrook James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (b. 3/26/25)
9:48 PM Don't Worry 'Bout Me James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
9:50 PM Why Don't You? James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
9:53 PM I'm Free aka What's New? James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
9:56 PM Tico-Tico James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
9:58 PM There She Goes James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
10:01 PM All the Things You Are James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess

10:06 PM In a Mellotone Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve
10:12 PM Nica's Dream Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve
10:20 PM On Green Dolphin Street Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve

10:31 PM Brother Yusef James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (born 3/26/25)
10:34 PM Yvonne James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
10:38 PM The Moody One James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
10:41 PM Flute'n the Blues James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
10:45 PM Birdland Story James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (featuring Eddie Jefferson)
10:47 PM It Could Happen to You James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
10:50 PM I Cover the Waterfront James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (featuring Eddie Jefferson)

10:55 PM Summertime Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve
11:01 PM Sometimes I'm Happy Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve
11:06 PM Who Can I Turn To? Oscar Peterson Mellow Mood Verve

11:15 PM Body and Soul James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (born 3/26/25)
11:20 PM Breaking the Blues James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
11:23 PM Parker's Mood James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess (featuring Eddie Jefferson)
11:28 PM Easy Living James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
11:31 PM Boo's Tune James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess
11:34 PM Richard's Blues James Moody Return From Overbrook Chess

11:40 PM Someone to Watch Over Me Artie Shaw The Last Recordings MusicMasters
11:46 PM Mysterioso Artie Shaw The Last Recordings MusicMasters
11:52 PM The Chaser Artie Shaw The Last Recordings MusicMasters

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR