[JPL] Do you know the answer???

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Mar 23 16:15:45 EST 2005

I received this email inquiry.  Do you know who he's looking for???

"I'm sorry for sending an e-mail asking a question like this.

I'm looking for a jazz guitarist, but I don't know his name (very strange
name). He is
now lives in  Iowa (I remember reading something about him). Up to two
years ago he had
only two albums which I belive weren't on a major label. The song title is
some like "won't you come home baby please."

If you do know who I'm talking about and you do have that album I would
gladly buy it from you.

-Dr.

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations