[JPL] Fw: WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 23, 2005

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Mar 23 22:45:17 EST 2005

WFCR/Jazz à la Mode, March 23, 2005
Bobby Short, d. 3/21/05;
Part 2: Oscar Peterson, Exclusively for My Friends

8:00 PM These Are Soulful Days Lee Morgan Leeway Blue Note

8:12 PM Heebie Jeebies Bobby Short The Mad Twenties Collectables
8:15 PM Swing That Music Bobby Short Swing That Music Telarc Jazz
8:17 PM If You're a Viper Bobby Short Jump for Joy Collectables
8:20 PM Hey Look Me Over Bobby Short My Personal Property Collectables

8:26 PM The Sidewinder William Ash Trio The Pheonix Smalls
8:32 PM Una Mas Hershman/Cunliffe/Hamilton Partners in Crime Azica
8:37 PM Dance Me to the End of Love Madeleine Peyroux Careless Love Rounder
8:41 PM Norleans Dr. Lonnie Smith Too Damn Hot Palmetto

8:48 PM Joshua Ben Webster Big Ben Proper Box (featuring Johnny Guanieri/b. 3/23/17)
8:52 PM Body and Soul Ben Webster Big Ben Proper Box
8:55 PM Kat'sFur Ben Webster Big Ben Proper Box

8:59 PM Plexus Freddie Hubbard Hub Cap Blue Note
9:08 PM Little Sunflower Winard Harper Come Into the Light Savant
9:14 PM One for All Steve Davis Dig Deep Criss Cross (Cheney Hall, Manchester, CT, April 1)

9:22 PM On a Clear Day Oscar Peterson Exclusively for My Friends, Vol. 2: Girl Talk Verve
9:27 PM I'm in the Mood for Love Oscar Peterson Exclusively for My Friends, Vol. 2: Girl Talk Verve

9:47 PM Just A-Sittin' and A-Rockin' Joe Williams w Ben Webster Havin' a Good Time Hyena
9:51 PM Blues Before Sunrise Freddy Cole Waiter Ask the Man to Play the Blues Verve
9:55 PM Moody's Mood for the Blues James Moody Moody's Mood for the Blues Prestige (born 3/26/25)

10:03 PM The Sixth Sense Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note (CD feature)
10:10 PM Short Count Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note
10:16 PM Psychedelic Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note

10:26 PM Exerent Jeremy Pelt Close to My Heart Max Jazz
10:33 PM Domino City Thomas Marriott Individuation Origin
10:40 PM Hammer Head Orbert Davis Blue Notes 3Sixteen Records
10:46 PM Reality Jim Snidero Close Up Milestone

10:56 PM Afreaka Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note (CD feature)
11:04 PM Anti Climax Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note
11:10 PM The Cry of My People Lee Morgan The Sixth Sense Blue Note

11:18 PM Girl Talk Oscar Peterson Exclusively for My Friends, Vol. 2: Girl Talk Verve
11:24 PM I Concentrate on You/Moon River Oscar Peterson Exclusively for My Friends, Vol. 2: Girl Talk Verve
11:31 PM Robbins' Nest Oscar Peterson Exclusively for My Friends, Vol. 2: Girl Talk Verve

11:39 PM Don't Be That Way Buck Clayton Complete CBS Jam Sessions Mosaic
11:49 PM Undecided Buck Clayton Complete CBS Jam Sessions Mosaic

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR