[JPL] Do you know the answer???

Rick McLaughlin rick at rickmclaughlin.com
Thu Mar 24 08:39:28 EST 2005

Steve Grismore?

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com
[mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of Dr. Jazz
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:16 PM
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: [JPL] Do you know the answer???

Communications, Inc.
For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com To become a
sponsor contact Tony Gasparre at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

I received this email inquiry.  Do you know who he's looking for???

"I'm sorry for sending an e-mail asking a question like this.

I'm looking for a jazz guitarist, but I don't know his name (very strange
name). He is now lives in  Iowa (I remember reading something about him). Up
to two years ago he had only two albums which I belive weren't on a major
label. The song title is some like "won't you come home baby please."

If you do know who I'm talking about and you do have that album I would
gladly buy it from you.

-Dr.

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations
24270 Eastwood
Oak Park, MI  48237
(248) 542-7888
http://www.drjazz.com
This week's sponsor is: Heads Up and Telarc Records
Many thanks to  Heads Up and Telarc Records for making the 2005 JazzWeek
Summit  Fellowship a reality.  JazzWeek will be announcing the recipients
shortly!

The 2005 JazzWeek Summit early bird registration rates are going to expire
very soon.  Go to http://www.jazzweek.com/summit to register online or to
download the PDF registration  form.