[JPL] Re: Steve Schwartz on mission statement

Marilyn Harris marilyn at marilynharris.com
Thu Mar 24 15:36:27 EST 2005

While there may not be many heated discussions on programming ideas on this
list, I for one find the playlists and links to articles from other sources
VERY helpful in understanding what's working in markets around the world and
which program directors favor which type of jazz.  Every single day I find
something useful and interesting to me as a composer and musician, and I
thank you for it!

Marilyn Harris
http://www.marilynharris.com