[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7pm - mid 3/24

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 01:30:31 EST 2005

Thursday, March 24, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
McCoy Tyner; Sonny Rollins: In A Sentimental Mood, Milestone Jazzstars
(Milestone 55006)

7:14pm
Mel Torme: A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening, The Best Of The Concord Years
(Concord 7135)

7:20pm
David "Fathead" Newman: Ruby, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote 7135)

7:33pm
Randy Johnston: I Miss You, Is It You? (HighNote 7122)

7:39pm
Phil Woods: His Eyes, Her Eyes, An Affair To Remember (Evidence 22125)

7:44pm
Miles Davis: Footprints, Footprints The Life And Music Of Wayne Shorter
(Columbia/Legacy 89150)

7:54pm
Stefano DiBattista: Salt Peanuts, Parker's Mood (Blue Note 66740)

8:00pm
Lenore Raphael: Let It Go, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

8:08pm
Randy Weston: African Cookbook, The Spirits Of Our Ancestors (Antilles
314511896)

8:27pm
Jim Cifelli: Time Out, Groove Station (Short Notice 003)

8:35pm
Sakesho: Cha-Cha On Inmin Mwen, We Want You To Say... (Heads Up 3094)

8:40pm
Monty Alexander: Mount Zanda, Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

8:48pm
Dave Holland Big band: Bring it On, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

9:02pm
Michel Camilo: Corcovado, Solo (Telarc 83613)

Live Interview with Rebecca Parris
(Appearing at the Real Deal, 3/26)

9:08pm
Rebecca Parris: Little Sunflower, A Passionate Fling (Shira 1001)

9:28pm
Rebecca Parris: Lover Man, My Foolish Heart (Koch Jazz 7887)

9:41am
Rebecca Parris: It's You, Spring (Music Masters 65076)

10:54pm
Rebecca Parris: Spring, Spring (Music Masters 66076)

10:05pm
Various Artists: That's Right, The Young Lions (Vee-Jay 908)

10:17pm
Herbie Hancock: Canteloupe Island, One Night With Blue Note Vol 1 (Blue
Note 46147)

10:27pm
Wynton Marsalis: Loose Duck, The Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

10:39pm
Michael Hackett: Blues To John, Circles (Summit 409)

10:45pm
Wallace Roney: Then And Now, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

10:49pm
Ravi Coltrane: United, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

11:01pm
David Sanborn: Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight, Closer (Verve 3095)

11:07pm
Diane Schuur; B.B. King: Try A Little Tenderness, Heart To Heart (GRP 9767)

11:11pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Midnight Special, Legacy (Concord 2229)

7:18pm
Jason Moran: I'll Play The Blues For You, Same Mother (Blue Note 71780)

11:29pm
Dan Haerle: Body And Soul, Standard Procedure (Blu Jazz 3332)

11:36pm
Felice Pomeranz: All Blues, Tomorrow's Dream (Gilded Harps)

11:43pm
Abdullah Ibrahim: Mindif, A Celebration (Enja/Justin Time 3320)

11:49pm
Anthony Wonsey: Black Fairy Tale, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM