[JPL] Help on early Stanly Turrentine song...

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Fri Mar 25 19:06:37 EST 2005

I was told by a most reliable source, a huge self-professed Stanley
Turrentine expert, that in the early 60's on a Blue Note album Mr. T
recorded a latiny tune which is a sequel to Watermelon Man. This person
would not give me any more details saying that's why he told me about it, so
that I would conduct a search for the album and song.  Any one here have an
idea which song from which Blue Note album he could be referring to. The
knowledge of this group and the information shared is invaluable despite the
criticism of Steve Schwartz on his "this list" post.

Arturo Gómez